• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

YukiFox

YukiFox

Pastel demon
Dec 8, 2018
It's not easy to achieve a caffeine overdose. Yes, some people died, but that doesn't mean that 4 energy drinks and 5 cups of coffee, or caffeine pills would kill you. I don't recommend it.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
It's not easy to achieve a caffeine overdose. Yes, some people died, but that doesn't mean that 4 energy drinks and 5 cups of coffee, or caffeine pills would kill you. I don't recommend it.
I so agree with this!
It doesn't seem like an effective method.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x
J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
I was going with powder

• Wow
Reactions: x~Sophia~x
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

🚫Safety is a figment of the imagination🚫
Jul 1, 2020
Please don't take this option it's very painful and not very reliable, If you must do consider other options.
if i read what that person reported about it right, aside from the hospital stay (which i cant imagine feeling pleasant with any method) and throwing up, there wasnt any pain

• Love
Reactions: sadworld
J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
What about with caffeine powder?
Is there a better method then? I can't do hanging

Last edited:
V

van2bam

-
Jan 2, 2024
i think anyone shld not ctb using this mthd.had tried in my teens.there was immense throat pain (as if something has been stuck in throat).also pulse rate wouldb thigher than normal.you would be in immense throat pain and terrible acidity.(had tried with instant coffe sachets) back then.

Anri_wants_peace

Anri_wants_peace

Dec 23, 2023
i did it before knowing about SS and any reliable method lol...can't recommend it it was miserable...but if you end up choosing that method i hope you get it right at least :/ good luck