• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

USER80709

Apr 30, 2023
I wanted to know if taking too many caffeine pills can lead to death

Reactions: sserafim
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
No probability of caffeine killing anyone. I would have died years ago if it could. You don't want to even try it.

Reactions: sserafim and Forveleth
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
I don't know how many is too many. Me and a friend of mine split a giant bottle of them one morning before school. They made me super fuckin sick.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Most likely it won't work.

Reactions: sserafim and Forveleth
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
The only people who have died from a caffeine overdose have usually had some sort of preexisting condition like a heart problem where once their heart starts racing, it fails. If drinking a lot of caffeine would kill you, I'm pretty sure half of Millennials and Gen Z wouldn't be here right now. šŸ˜†

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I would say it *might* have a very small probability of working if someone has extremely serious, underlying health issues such as a serious heart condition, liver failure of some sort, possibly kidney malfunction. But, the amount you'd have to ingest would be prohibitively difficult, if not impossible.

Reactions: sserafim and ADBoy777
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
It's highly unlikely to consume enough caffeine to be lethal. A nonfatal overdose starts at around 5 grams, with a lethal dose estimated to be around 10g. Caffeine tolerance is highly individualized though, so there's no agreed upon LD50 of caffeine & no way to say for certain whether any given amount of caffeine will even give you symptoms. The only fatalities I'm personally aware of in healthy adults were a result of pure caffeine powder, which is now much more regulated

Reactions: sserafim and drearysunrise
T

timetodie24

Wizard
Apr 14, 2023
More likely just make yourself very violently ill. It's really hard to consume vast amount of pills and it'd take a lot to even have chance and is very small chance. Depending on where you live, caffeine powder may be very hard to get. I tried it once, as was considering it as a method, and it is incredibly bitter and not very soluble . I struggled to consume even small amount as test. Would be very difficult to consume the amount needed as would be a lot for a healthy adult, especially if you already have caffeine tolerance. Some students part of a research trial at a UK uni were accidently given 30g and survived . So you can survive huge amounts. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-38744307.amp
Not a nice way too go either and could leave you with heart trouble if fails.

Last edited:
Reactions: sserafim, drearysunrise and ferrie
drearysunrise

drearysunrise

Feb 3, 2024
I doubt there's any case studies on it, but I do wonder if it could be successful with antiemetics to prevent the vomiting. Or maybe in combination with an overdose of something like a stimulant medication? Although even if it was more likely to work that way I can only imagine how bad the anxiety would be.

Reactions: sserafim