• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

hejakdgiwbq

hejakdgiwbq

d e a d i n s i d e
Jul 29, 2019
Okay so I was thinking, what about cable ties? There's been reported suicides with them in the past and yesterday I was testing it out and only just managed to snip them off before I passed out, so I believe there is potential. I placed one 30cm~ one just above my adam's apple and tied it nearly as tightly as I could. In previous cases people have used two cable ties but I imagine this could be a viable option, I'm just wondering what you guys think?

blue

blue

Jul 21, 2019
what happened after you tied it? it cut off your oxygen supply? was it painful?

hejakdgiwbq

hejakdgiwbq

d e a d i n s i d e
Jul 29, 2019
what happened after you tied it? it cut off your oxygen supply? was it painful?
It wasn't necessarily painful, I feel as though it did cut off my oxygen supply and I was on the verge of passing out before I managed to slice it off.

Laststop

Laststop

Experienced
Jul 9, 2019
Okay so I was thinking, what about cable ties? There's been reported suicides with them in the past and yesterday I was testing it out and only just managed to snip them off before I passed out, so I believe there is potential. I placed one 30cm~ one just above my adam's apple and tied it nearly as tightly as I could. In previous cases people have used two cable ties but I imagine this could be a viable option, I'm just wondering what you guys think?
Oh man. They'll be banning cable ties next!