• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

AdaSmiles

Nov 9, 2022
Hi there!

I am thinking of using cable ties. Saw several pictures and reports in the internet. It seems to work and people got unconsious after some seconds. It seems easy, cheap and relatively painlese.

What do you think?

An alternative would be hanging, but it seems quite unsecure, but I am Always wondering how easy some people hung themselves.

For example, Robin Williams hung himself with a belt at the door. WTF?

There should be an easy way. .

Reactions: Casper_anabutterfly, squirley, Yozo_oba and 1 other person
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
The belt buckle creates a natural noose and why it's popular.

In their videos, the Indian women always use their scarves.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dumbass and squirley
A

AdaSmiles

Nov 9, 2022
The belt buckle creates a natural noose and why it's popular.

In their videos, the Indian women always use their scarves.
I know, but many people report it does not work properly. I am also wondering, If one would really Pass out that quick, within seconds.

Reactions: squirley
Yozo_oba

Yozo_oba

"When I go out, I hope I go just as beutifully"
Mar 11, 2023
I have tested the belt hanging method just to see how reliable it would be and surprisingly, it would most likely work as long as it's high enough off the ground and it's wedged inbetween the top of the door tightly. Even while doing it with my tippy toes toutching the ground I Still felt light headed.

Reactions: squirley, AdaSmiles and Little_Suzy
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
I know, but many people report it does not work properly. I am also wondering, If one would really Pass out that quick, within seconds.
I've seen videos of people using anything and it working. I've seen footage of people kneeling/sitting on the floor and using the doorknob. Everything happens in a flash. You have to knock yourself unconscious, and a lot of guys practice martial arts and are familiar with the methods.

Reactions: squirley and AdaSmiles
A

AdaSmiles

Nov 9, 2022
Maybe I could do both, cable ties and hanging. Just to bei safe. 😉

Reactions: c-n
squirley

squirley

: )
May 6, 2023
Possible to use electrical cord.?
Door method.
Handle one side. Over door. Kneel.

Possible to use electrical cord for night night method.
Instead of straps some how.?

Found carotid artery on the left side.
Having difficulty on the right for whatever reason.
Muscle/neck is thicker. Not as squishy

Been practicing squeezing neck , little dizziness but I end up going so hard I hit my wind pipe / Adam's apple and choke.

Gonna keep reading. Figure out best way but this is becoming more possible as a method

Any advice would be appreciated.

Last edited:
A

AdaSmiles

Nov 9, 2022
I tried cable ties yesterday and it seemed to work quite well. I used 2 of them and put them as tight as possible around my neck. After a few seconds already I almost passed out. Had no pain, just some pressure in my head. I think, this is the way to go for me. It is easy, cheap and I can look for a nice place somewhere in nature, when the time has come. 💚

Walilamdzii

Walilamdzii

-
Sep 19, 2021
I tried cable ties yesterday and it seemed to work quite well. I used 2 of them and put them as tight as possible around my neck. After a few seconds already I almost passed out. Had no pain, just some pressure in my head. I think, this is the way to go for me. It is easy, cheap and I can look for a nice place somewhere in nature, when the time has come. 💚
I think I'm gonna buy some. How exactly did you do this?

Has anyone else tried this?