deerme

deerme

Feb 8, 2021
if i dont chicken out im doing it by the end of the hour. im hanging myself. ive cut my thigh and arm up. i just dont know what to do anymore. it's all too much to handle. it always has been and im fucking tired of it

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking, it's_all_a_game, GarageKarate07 and 14 others
Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Student
Feb 6, 2021
I wish you would be peacuful for now, no matter whatever happened.

• Love
Reactions: Trannydiary, not-2-b-the-answer and botanormal
I

iwanttodie000

Student
Feb 15, 2021
Whatever happens, wishing you peace.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, not-2-b-the-answer, botanormal and 1 other person
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
@moss I'm sorry you're feeling so desperate that you feel you have to end your life. Please don't do this impulsively, think it through, maybe sleep on it. Sending hugs and love x

• Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Keto, Fehler and 8 others
gus.nixon

gus.nixon

and now we rise and we are everywhere
Apr 19, 2020
If you need someone to talk to, I'll listen. I feel you.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Fehler, Trannydiary and 5 others
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
@moss are you OK?
Please talk to us :hug: :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Trannydiary, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
R

Regen

I stay in my power
Aug 20, 2020
I am so sorry that you are in such a pain. I feel you, the inner pain drives you out of the mind. Is there anyone you can call? Can you take a sleeping pill?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lostandlooking, Trannydiary, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
I have a bad feeling about this... :aw:

• Aww..
Reactions: Regen, Trannydiary, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

only you can stop the evil
Sep 18, 2020
an hour has passed.well goodbye @moss.

• Aww..
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, not-2-b-the-answer, botanormal and 2 others
ixkitty

ixkitty

Let me be Selfish, just this once.
Aug 15, 2020
Find peace good one. May your pain end with your determination ♡

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Nicothe13th, Trannydiary, x~Sophia~x and 3 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I hope you are at peace. :hug::heart::hug::heart:

• Love
Reactions: Nicothe13th, botanormal, Trannydiary and 1 other person
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
sorry life has lead you to this and I wish you a peaceful exit. This world will be mourning another beautiful soul.

• Love
Reactions: botanormal, Trannydiary, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
deerme

deerme

Feb 8, 2021
i cant fucking do it. im so disappointed in myself. i kept easing into it. and i kept getting scared. im so tired i just want to die already. i just want to be able to take that final step and not be able to go back.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Lostandlooking, Mentalmick and 12 others
Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Student
Feb 6, 2021
i cant fucking do it. im so disappointed in myself. i kept easing into it. and i kept getting scared. im so tired i just want to die already. i just want to be able to take that final step and not be able to go back.
You don't have to blame yourself. I wish you would be fine now. Probably It will be better for you to take some rests or sleep for a while.
Hanging yourself is a very dangerous method. I am so glad that you had avoided all the deadly or permanent disabilities.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Fehler, Ame and 4 others
deerme

deerme

Feb 8, 2021
does anyone know ways i can make sure i follow through. ways to overcome that fear?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, us_1999, NodusTollens and 5 others
botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
I'm so sorry, I know how painful & overwhelming it is to not go through with an attempt when you want to. You must be going through many emotions right now, but please try not to feel too bad about it. It is incredibly difficult to hang yourself - ending your own life in general is a very scary thing to do, and SI makes that even worse. It is so frustrating, to want to die yet not be able to, so I have no doubt you're feeling very overwhelmed right now. Try to take a few deep breathes and calm yourself a little bit, if you're able to, or maybe try to get some sleep. I know it'll be tough, but I'm sure the last thing you need right now is to be left to deal with all of these emotions. I'm sending you so many warm hugs right now, and if you need somebody to talk with, you're always more than welcome to message me. :hug::heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Lostandlooking, Fehler and 3 others
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
does anyone know ways i can make sure i follow through. ways to overcome that fear?

No. If you can't follow through, then it's probably just not your time right now. I know the pain is overwhelming, and I'm so sorry you're hurting. Please don't beat yourself up over this- it's completely normal to be afraid to die

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, NodusTollens, Good4Nothing and 4 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Hi precious moss, hanging is not an easy thing to do. I'm curious why you chose this way?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Nicothe13th, TessB and 2 others
B

borta

Feb 25, 2021
Hanging has to be one of the most difficult ways to go out. Standing on the edge and knowing you'll dangle around and risk brain damage if the rope breaks or something else goes wrong is hard to get over. It's understandable. I can't do it either.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, TessB, Blue Rose and 2 others
T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
if i dont chicken out im doing it by the end of the hour. im hanging myself. ive cut my thigh and arm up. i just dont know what to do anymore. it's all too much to handle. it always has been and im fucking tired of it
It doesn't sound like it's your time @moss don't do anything spontaneous which could go wrong and end you up in a worse situation. Try to relax and chill for a bit. Make a cup of tea or something ❤️.
And to the pro-life crowd spying on these threads like ghouls.. how come you never screenshot threads like these? Where the ss members are full of love and care for other troubled members?? And not pushing them to ctb by any means?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, angelfeather, Lostandlooking and 4 others
deerme

deerme

Feb 8, 2021
morning all. i really appreciate all the love and support <3 im feeling slightly better.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, TessB, angelfeather and 9 others
gus.nixon

gus.nixon

and now we rise and we are everywhere
Apr 19, 2020
morning all. i really appreciate all the love and support <3 im feeling slightly better.
You have all of our support. You are loved! :heart:

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, NodusTollens and botanormal
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Sep 10, 2020
So pleased to read you're feeling a bit better. Sending hugs your way :hug: :smiling:

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, NodusTollens and botanormal