KatieW

KatieW

Happy....
Feb 3, 2019
Hi people. I'm ok now - the depression is gone and am happy. I'm gona delete my profile. You can reach me on kyk as iamwkatie. Know I have really enjoyed your company in my hour of need and I love you all. Ciao

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Amyend88, Tabbyql, k3v3r and 16 others
A

AH-93

Apr 23, 2019
Hi people. I'm ok now - the depression is gone and am happy. I'm gona delete my profile. You can reach me on kyk as iamwkatie. Know I have really enjoyed your company in my hour of need and I love you all. Ciao
That's amazing, well done for finding peace and I wish you all the best for the future :-)

Reactions: Amyend88, Deleted member 4288, Hotsackage and 6 others
H

Heart Shards

The shards of my broken heart cut deep.
Feb 3, 2019
Wishing you the best! Willow

Reactions: Amyend88, Deleted member 4288, DeadlyLiving and 2 others
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Good luck on what your future holds for you!

Reactions: Deleted member 4288, Hotsackage, DeadlyLiving and 2 others
AnnihilatedAnna

AnnihilatedAnna

A Joke
Apr 17, 2018
I'm so happy for you! I wish you all the best in this world! ❤️

Reactions: Amyend88, Deleted member 4288, Empty Smile and 2 others
Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
Best wishes.

Reactions: Deleted member 4288, Empty Smile, DeadlyLiving and 2 others
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I'm pleased you have found what you were looking for, good luck and peace be with you sister.
DBD

Reactions: Deleted member 4288, Empty Smile, DeadlyLiving and 1 other person
KatieW

KatieW

Happy....
Feb 3, 2019
I should add I found you all to be rubyic, glittering marbles, bubbly spirits... posing as suicidal. What tragedy!
I should add I found you all to be rubyic, glittering marbles, bubbly spirits... posing as suicidal. What tragedy!

H

Heart Shards

The shards of my broken heart cut deep.
Feb 3, 2019
What?

Reactions: tomz323 and housecat
A

AH-93

Apr 23, 2019
What the fuck??

Reactions: Amyend88, tomz323 and Ruffian
Oppenheimer

Oppenheimer

Apr 7, 2019

Can you elaborate on that?