• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

J

Johnnyk

Jul 19, 2018
It's either this or hanging. There are several listings on eBay from international sellers but I'm not sure if it would be checked by customs. Has anyone from australia gotten a hold of this substance ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180723-203857.png
    Screenshot_20180723-203857.png
    64.4 KB · Views: 60
J

Johnnyk

Jul 19, 2018
Also, is this sodium nitrite from eBay the one that can kill me?

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180723-204334.png
    Screenshot_20180723-204334.png
    106.3 KB · Views: 57
MortDeVivre

MortDeVivre

"If a battle cannot be won, do not fight it."
May 31, 2018
I ordered azide from the third listing just a few days ago. It should be shipped soon.

J

Johnnyk

Jul 19, 2018
I ordered azide from the third listing just a few days ago. It should be shipped soon.

That's good to hear, are you from australia?
I live in melbourne and the suicide options are very limited. No access to tall buildings or bridges and hard to find a place to hang oneself.

Reactions: autumnal
MortDeVivre

MortDeVivre

"If a battle cannot be won, do not fight it."
May 31, 2018
I live in melbourne and the suicide options are very limited. No access to tall buildings or bridges and hard to find a place to hang oneself.
No, Canada. But my options are limited aswell. By the way, if you need metoclopramide, the N seller from Mexico should be able to sell some to you. I'm discussing this with him right now.

Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
Seems relatively cheap. Just looked up some information on it. So its like getting poisoned but eventually you die? hmm. sounds painful to me. If I am wrong about any of that I apologise.

C

care bEar

Jul 24, 2018
Seems relatively cheap. Just looked up some information on it. So its like getting poisoned but eventually you die? hmm. sounds painful to me. If I am wrong about any of that I apologise.

sounds like COULD be painful....suicide ppl seek to end pain not end up in more pain...sorry....unacceptable option

Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
When did i say it was acceptable? i just read up on it for the first time after seeing this thread and did not like what i read but thats my opinion. Its upto to other people what they do.

Last edited:
C

care bEar

Jul 24, 2018
buddy u do not need to hang FROM anything....

google scarfing my friend...its called a bloodchoke....u dont even have to stop breathing....dont get me wrong...ive said before....not every person contains the control for every method...its different for all...

C

care bEar

Jul 24, 2018
When did i say it was acceptable? i just read up on it for the first time after seeing this thread and did not like what i read but thats my opinion. Its upto to other people what they do.

acceptable meaning riskwise budd...im a strong advocator for suipsycho ppl everywhere

W

waitupana

Jul 20, 2018
Any updates? DM me, I'll edit this or reply when I get a DM so assume I haven't if you don't see an edit or reply.

DyslexicForeigner

DyslexicForeigner

Student
Dec 27, 2018
This seems more reliable than SN, but why so little discussion in this board?

Reactions: Baskol1