• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

JustABug

JustABug

Sinking in my skin
Aug 18, 2023
I understand there are already threads talking extensively about this but I would love to hear from someone who *has* bought SN and lives in the UK. How did that go? What website did you use? Did you have any troubles? Thank you!

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, viljalauss and delta.sigma
Pretty.Odd251

Pretty.Odd251

Aug 15, 2023
I understand the±re are already threads talking extensively about this but I would love to hear from someone who *has* bought SN and lives in the UK. How did that go? What website did you use? Did you have any troubles? Thank you!
i need this info too!!
I understand there are already threads talking extensively about this but I would love to hear from someone who *has* bought SN and lives in the UK. How did that go? What website did you use? Did you have any troubles? Thank you!
inbox me

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Adûnâi
N

NewSereneC

Dec 2, 2023
i need this info too!!

inbox me
If it's permitted to share in a PM I can pass on my source?

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi, itwillallbeoverr and kittyswift
kittyswift

kittyswift

getting tired even for a phoenix..
Sep 29, 2023
i would also like this info if anyone can inbox me with a source <3

• Love
Reactions: dontwanttolive and Adûnâi
I

idontknow99

Nov 25, 2023
If anyone would be willing to share on a dm, it would be much appreciated.

• Love
I

itwillallbeoverr

Dec 15, 2023
would appreciate a message too if someone has a source

• Love
Q

Q_Hayley

Dec 18, 2023
I would also appreciate a message if anyone has a source thank you

Tears in Rain

Tears in Rain

Dec 12, 2023
II don't have SN, and I haven't looked into it, but in other threads where users were looking for SN in Europe, some said to try getting it in Poland.

Don't know about shipping to the UK, as it's no longer in the EU, but I just thought I'd post about Poland as a source worth trying.
Someone said just Google the Polish translation of 'Sodium Nitrite'.
Maybe UK posters have tried this already, and failed, I don't know.

Q

Q_Hayley

Dec 18, 2023
II don't have SN, and I haven't looked into it, but in other threads where users were looking for SN in Europe, some said to try getting it in Poland.

Don't know about shipping to the UK, as it's no longer in the EU, but I just thought I'd post about Poland as a source worth trying.
Someone said just Google the Polish translation of 'Sodium Nitrite'.
Maybe UK posters have tried this already, and failed, I don't know.
I'm currently speaking with a couple of polish companies on whether they would ship to uk. If I'm successful I'll pm the people above with the website. Thanks

Reactions: betternever2havbeen, losing hope and Tears in Rain
L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
I'm currently speaking with a couple of polish companies on whether they would ship to uk. If I'm successful I'll pm the people above with the website. Thanks
Has anyone actually received SN into the Uk from abroad since Oct? I tried & failed about a month ago, due to a customs check & subsequent police visit. So Not sure if it' possible to import it from abroad anymore?

Q

Q_Hayley

Dec 18, 2023
Has anyone actually received SN into the Uk from abroad since Oct? I tried & failed about a month ago, due to a customs check & subsequent police visit. So Not sure if it' possible to import it from abroad anymore?
I've got orders in from 2 different places, I'll update in a week or so whether I get them or not!

• Informative
Reactions: losing hope and betternever2havbeen
L

luciole

Dec 28, 2023
im from france i got my sn this summer got it on the site A from asia it got through customs because
it arrived with a different name

Reactions: mywayout
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
I've got orders in from 2 different places, I'll update in a week or so whether I get them or not!

Have the police paid you a visit yet?

I'm waiting on @AnonymousRobin to update us on her order but she hasn't been around for the last week or so.

Reactions: losing hope
Q

Q_Hayley

Dec 18, 2023

I'm waiting on @AnonymousRobin to update us on her order but she hasn't been around for the last week or so.
Not yet! placed the orders on tuesday and wednesday so we shall see

Reactions: losing hope and Old Friend
D

Deleted member 65988

I'm a little worried about her now that you mention it, I wanted to check in on her but heard nothing since.

Reactions: Old Friend
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sep 24, 2023
Not yet! placed the orders on tuesday and wednesday so we shall see

Good luck. Keep us posted.
I'm a little worried about her now that you mention it, I wanted to check in on her but heard nothing since.

Maybe her life is going okay. I looked at her post history and she does take breaks away from the forum from time to time, so hopefully there's not too much to worry about.

Q

Q_Hayley

Dec 18, 2023
Ooh how did that go? I assume they went away totally assured you're just using it for curing meat 😏
They were 100% assured that it was just for food and that if I ever needed help I would call them ;)

Reactions: betternever2havbeen, boddibo, Old Friend and 1 other person
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sep 24, 2023
Doesn't sound too bad. Hopefully it will still arrive. Please let us know.

As an aside, I was reading up earlier on your rights when the police doorstep you. Apparently, you don't have to let them in or even answer the door, unless they have a warrent. This is in England & Wales, at least. This might end up being my strategy if I order sn.

Reactions: BrainShower and kittyswift
Endthismisery

Endthismisery

May 12, 2018
i would love the source as well also from the uk many thanks

Reactions: kittyswift
Q

Q_Hayley

Dec 18, 2023
Doesn't sound too bad. Hopefully it will still arrive. Please let us know.

As an aside, I was reading up earlier on your rights when the police doorstep you. Apparently, you don't have to let them in or even answer the door, unless they have a warrent. This is in England & Wales, at least. This might end up being my strategy if I order sn.
Yep pretty much, there are a few reasons why they can enter without a warrant, the only one I can see which applies in our situation would be if there is a reasonable belief of serious harm to 'life and limb' essentially they can enter if they believe that you are about to attempt, are currently attempting, or have just attempted to ctb. And just as a caution, they can and most definitely will use force to do this if they think the above criteria applies.

It's all in s17 of PACE, worth a read if you have a lot of time and have strange interests in legislation like me :)

• Informative
Reactions: kittyswift, losing hope, boddibo and 1 other person
AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022

Sn still hasn't arrived, seems like a scam, but they do process refunds so I'm not sure
My partner lives near the channel tunnel, so I may be able to order it to France, collect it and when I'm stopped at customs, just tell them its for a chemistry experiment or for food

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Q_Hayley, kittyswift, losing hope and 1 other person
D

Dgafajwd

Jan 1, 2024
Can someone send me a link to their source please? I haven't found any sources that haven't seemed like a complete scam or have had the correct purity without asking for proof of your company.

kittyswift

kittyswift

getting tired even for a phoenix..
Sep 29, 2023
^ i would also be greatful if someone could share a source with me. thanks

Old Friend

Old Friend

Sep 24, 2023
Sn still hasn't arrived, seems like a scam, but they do process refunds so I'm not sure
My partner lives near the channel tunnel, so I may be able to order it to France, collect it and when I'm stopped at customs, just tell them its for a chemistry experiment or for food

Thanks for letting us know. It may just be because Christmas is a busy time of year. Please keep us posted.

Good to hear from you anyway.

L

losing hope

Arcanist
Apr 27, 2022
Thanks to @AnonymousRobin & @Hayley.02.gman for keeping us updated on whether your package arrives. You are probably aware, but we all hope you recieve it, as that means SN is still a possibility for UK members who want to ctb at home.

I am currently working on opening up a UK source. Can't share or give anymore details until I know they are sending kosher SN and it is in my hands. If I get any more updates I'll let you all know.

• Love
Reactions: AL-SL-AK, matt1968, Alatus_Nemeseos and 6 others
fallingasl33p

fallingasl33p

Jan 2, 2024
Is anyone here open to inert gas method or are ur hearts set on SN? Need to figure out a source in the UK :(

• Love
Reactions: Tears in Rain, kittyswift and dggtscccvfd