• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

X

Xtinabgt

Jan 12, 2020
Hi all,

If any french fellows are around and know a reliable way to purchase SN without the need of giving infos or owning a company please PM me.

My method of choice would be N but sadly impossible to get it.

I could OD with a large dose of Tramadol (6+ grams) combined with other CNS depressants like Alprazolam (to knock me out & limit seizures) and a lot of booze + metopimazine (Vogalib: OTC dopamine blocker antiemetic). I know a lot of people here say it's not a reliable method but maybe it's because they were found too soon or didn't take enough of each drug?

Jumping would be too scary unless I'm drunk and relaxed with some benzos and just let myself fall from a beautiful spot maybe in Ireland, I've always dreamt of visiting someday...

Drowning is not an option, I'm scared of deep waters and think I would be too anxious and afraid about suffering.

Guns, trains etc are too traumatizing and don't have access to firearms anyway...

Fentanyl or Heroin would a good option if only I knew where to get some.

Thanks

Reactions: Ads
O

OddOne

Jan 23, 2020
Amazon in USA sells SN. You could buy it in the US and have a service forward the package to you. I would first look at French laws and research if the lack of availability has to do with SN being deemed "illegal."

EU and France both have lots of laws so make sure importation of SN is not problematic. You wouldnt want to add insult to injury with legal problems due to SN.

X

Xtinabgt

Jan 12, 2020
Amazon in USA sells SN. You could buy it in the US and have a service forward the package to you. I would first look at French laws and research if the lack of availability has to do with SN being deemed "illegal."

EU and France both have lots of laws so make sure importation of SN is not problematic. You wouldnt want to add insult to injury with legal problems due to SN.

Thanks for your reply. Yeah french regulations... tell me about it! Will have to look for this as well.

aeri

aeri

𑁍ˡᵒᵛᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵛᵉᵈ ᵖʳⁱⁿᶜᵉˢˢ
Jan 29, 2020
Hii !
I'm from France too and i found out that it's possible to buy sn from ebay uk but uh... I'm a bit scared. I don't know if it's reliable. I don't want any problems with the regulation or what... So yeah like, at the end, is it legal to own sn in France ? Y'a pas un ptit français qui en a commandé sans souci ?

J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
note : In general we should avoid mentioning specific website names in public threads like this.
Those things can be discussed in PMs....

Reactions: Ads
X

Xtinabgt

Jan 12, 2020
Hii !
I'm from France too and i found out that it's possible to buy sn from ebay uk but uh... I'm a bit scared. I don't know if it's reliable. I don't want any problems with the regulation or what... So yeah like, at the end, is it legal to own sn in France ? Y'a pas un ptit français qui en a commandé sans souci ?

Still looking... if I find it and it's successfully delivered I will let you know here.