bluegodism

bluegodism

the rose is blue 🌹💙
Nov 26, 2023
no survival instinct. no fear. just a little anxiety and a great calm.

probably my next post will be my goodbye thread. i'll tell you a little about how i plan to do this:

8 hour food fast, probably the same amount of hours for water since i drink very little water on a daily basis. take metoclopramide 30 minutes before sn. no benzos, no painkillers. personal reasons.

i'm going to take it in an area of my house where there is a place with a tap to vomit and clean if it happens. i'll wait there for 5 minutes. if i vomit somewhere else my family will probably wake up and it will be a failed attempt. i'm going to lie down on the bed (i'm going to sleep in a separate room from my grandmother with the excuse that my mattress is bads since today), put my playlist with just 2 songs (past lives and somewhere only we know) and sleep forever.

i really hope it works!

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: rottenflesh, breezeboy and logi3535
logi3535

logi3535

even in death, may you be triumphant
Jan 8, 2024
hope it works too! best of luck in all of your attempts, in life or in death
that does sound quite relaxing though, listening to two favorite songs and just peacefully slipping into death, not caring about what tomorrow brings, i hope it all works out for you in the end, i look forward to your goodbye thread!

• Love
Reactions: bluegodism
bluegodism

bluegodism

the rose is blue 🌹💙
Nov 26, 2023
hope it works too! best of luck in all of your attempts, in life or in death
that does sound quite relaxing though, listening to two favorite songs and just peacefully slipping into death, not caring about what tomorrow brings, i hope it all works out for you in the end, i look forward to your goodbye thread!
it must be really good, i'm looking forward to my goodbye thread too ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Tears in Rain and logi3535
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck in your plans, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

straydog

straydog

Aug 27, 2023
Please try to test before attempting, both for your own safety and as a reference for anyone who may order from the same source in the future. Wishing you all the best!

F

fire12362

Student
Dec 10, 2023
I recommend renting a hotel or motel for a night to stay in. It's not worth it if you get caught... Also someone might happen to wake up and look for you and end up taking you to the hospital.

Reactions: Tears in Rain