• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Cheesedoodle 1

May 21, 2019
I'm really trying to think of a way to ctb with what I have available to me. A month ago my wife 302d me because I kept talking about suicide and had a very mild suicide attempt. In Pennsylvania now I can't legally buy a gun. I found this article https://www.pennlive.com/midstate/2011/01/pennsylvanias_inaction_gives_m.html So would it be possible for me to buy a gun online and have it shipped to a federal fire arms dealer in Ohio or West Virginia?

If I could do that, what kind of gun or ammunition should I buy? I have very little gun experience.

Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Look into the gun show loophole. I don't know much about gun laws.

T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Any one know of a way to buy a gun online without a background check?
Not possible. Any online sales are shipped to a licensed dealer where you will undergo the same background check as if you had bought it at that store in the first place.

If you are determined to CTB with a gun, you could look into black powder, percussion cap replicas. Good news: they are just as effective as modern weapons and yet require no background check at all. Bad news: they require you learn how to handle a (more complex) black powder gun.

Reactions: Cheesedoodle 1