K

kcon1243

Apr 7, 2024
I stopped interacting with dealers when weed became legalized in my state. It's been over a decade since I've bought drugs outside a store.

How do I go about finding fent on the street? I'm afraid people will think I'm a narc. I'm in my 30s, white and I look pretty normative and straight laced. I've heard of streets known for fent in the bigger cities of my state but what do I do?

How do I find random people to sell me drugs? Is there some street lingo I can use to make me sound more credible and experienced? I just would hate to ask someone, only for them to suspect I'm an easy target, rob me and not provide me with product.

I have fent test strips. How do I procure it? Would dressing a certain way help? Are there any ways to signal to people you are looking for drugs or ways to know if people are signaling that they sell drugs?

The old shoes on the telephone wire signal isn't done in my current location in these contemporary times. Do dealers have a new signal? Code words? Hand signal? Idk, help!

I've tried asking people who I think might be in the know and I haven't gotten anywhere. I don't want to try the dark web as I'm afraid of getting in trouble if I get drugs mailed to me. I would like to purchase irl.

Reactions: nihilistic_dragon
K

kcon1243

Apr 7, 2024
I've tried procuring substances online only to send money, get scammed and receive nothing, hence my hesitancy to use the dark web. Plus, I'm afraid of catching federal charges for using the postal service to ship drugs... would rather get busted for possession in my state as they are very lenient towards first time drug offenders.

Any advice? I'd really like to ctb with fent or another opioid and it would be ideal if I could procure it close to home. I've been planning on halatal in peru, but it's a much more involved and expensive process and I don't feel like I should have to spend a shit ton of money to kill myself. Plus, if I die in peru, it will be much more complicated for my family and it doesn't seem like cremation is common in south America, nor does my family speak spanish.