• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

GreatExpectations

GreatExpectations

Mar 30, 2023
I mentioned this in an earlier post but it didn't get much reception because it was a long vent. I really would like to hear people's thoughts on this.

I don't want to consider any other method to ctb other than a gunshot to the head, so for now, please consider it my only option. I'm in England so getting a gun license is a thing but my circumstances make it impossible. I'm thinking I need to fly to USA, NYC in particular. I know there are some high crime rate areas where I might be able to buy a gun illegally. I know visitors can go to gun ranges, if I'm desperate I'll do it there, but I'd really prefer to get my own gun, go somewhere quiet, and relax. I think I need to find a drug dealer or something of the sort, they should be able to get me a gun, or know someone who can. I need help understanding how realistic of a process this will be. How will I find who to talk to? It's the only thing I have to worry about once I get over there. I just need to book the flight, each day I'm getting more and more convinced. Suffering, to any extent, is guaranteed, but happiness isn't. I don't want to be here anymore

Reactions: lessthanperfect
hungry_ghost

hungry_ghost

جهاد
Feb 21, 2022
NYC is one of the worst places to go if you're looking to buy a gun.

There's so much bullshit involved according to a friend who lives up there.

If you want to get a gun relatively easily, pick Missouri, maybe Texas.

But there's a process - they have to run a background check on you.

It also may not be as easy for you being a non-citizen, especially if you do not have permanent residence here.

GreatExpectations

GreatExpectations

Mar 30, 2023
NYC is one of the worst places to go if you're looking to buy a gun.

There's so much bullshit involved according to a friend who lives up there.

If you want to get a gun relatively easily, pick Missouri, maybe Texas.

But there's a process - they have to run a background check on you.

It also may not be as easy for you being a non-citizen, especially if you do not have permanent residence here.
i don't want to buy a gun legally, that would be near impossible, I want to buy a gun ILLEGALLY

Reactions: lessthanperfect and hungry_ghost
C

Catastrofe

Student
Apr 5, 2023
Also you will have to catch a flight, and I am quite sure that you won't be allowed to carry a gun in a handbag or a checked-in bag. And most probably you will have to declare it once you land. Unless you want to ctb in NYC. Check the regulation.

GreatExpectations

GreatExpectations

Mar 30, 2023
Also you will have to catch a flight, and I am quite sure that you won't be allowed to carry a gun in a handbag or a checked-in bag. And most probably you will have to declare it once you land. Unless you want to ctb in NYC. Check the regulation.
pls read the post I'm not bringing a gun to the airport that's fucking retarded I'm going to New York TO BUY a gun

F

FindPeaceSoon

Apr 15, 2023
Open unlocked car doors at night for a few months. Eventually, one will be yours.

C

Catastrofe

Student
Apr 5, 2023
pls read the post I'm not bringing a gun to the airport that's fucking retarded I'm going to New York TO BUY a gun
Yes, I have read the post. I read you are from UK, so, if you buy a gun in USA there are 2 chances : 1) you then ctb anywhere in USA, which is fine 2) if you want to ctb at home or UK you have to find a way to take the gun from USA to UK, which is difficilt in any way.

sparkle

sparkle

‏‏‎ ‎
Apr 2, 2023
I'm not American so this might not be of any value whatsoever, but I've read online that there are gun shows in some states in the U.S which will sell a gun to anyone without ID (or was it a permit?) Well, it might be worth looking into. Just don't expect to be able to bring it home!

L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
Don't know how you'd even start tbh.
With no connections you aren't going to find any individuals who can sell you a gun easily.

Then you're taking the risk of being robbed yourself or worse. Though if they shoot and kill you then I guess in a roundabout way you've got what you wanted 😂

hungry_ghost

hungry_ghost

جهاد
Feb 21, 2022
Probably your best bet would be going on the dark web.

GreatExpectations

GreatExpectations

Mar 30, 2023
Don't know how you'd even start tbh.
With no connections you aren't going to find any individuals who can sell you a gun easily.

Then you're taking the risk of being robbed yourself or worse. Though if they shoot and kill you then I guess in a roundabout way you've got what you wanted 😂
this is what I'm thinking. seems like most realistically I'll have to get one at a shooting range, I would have to shoot myself there or maybe I could try and run out with it. But I wouldn't last long in that case obviously the police will be coming for me if someone doesn't shoot or restrain me first. its all a bit ridiculous tbh
Probably your best bet would be going on the dark web.
my knowledge on the dark web is pretty limited. All I know is I need tor and maybe VPN but what kind of sites will be able to sell me guns?

Last edited:
AshClouds

AshClouds

In time I started growing inward.
Apr 10, 2023
I'm actually looking to purchase a gun myself, if you don't want to go through a background check you'd have to buy it through a private seller in a state that has loose gun laws. (You can find private sellers at gun shows) Usually you'd need to show proof you're a state resident, so you have to produce an ID from that state. I'm currently in the process of finding a way to obtain a fake ID, or a valid ID if a fake isn't possible.

Last edited:
Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
Try a red city in Florida, maybe. Can't even buy a gun legally in NY right now. Pre-9/11 you could just buy one in a pawn shop; idk what it's like now. OR, since you're willing to get on a plane already, fly to Vancouver, get a gram of heroin and snort yourself to sleep. Shit's all legal there now, sold in dispensaries, apparently.

OceanBlue

OceanBlue

Feminist
Jun 13, 2021
I saw some users from the states in the partners MT mentioning they have a gun. If you make a legit contact through here, they could help you out. It's risky, but potentially less risky than trying to buy a gun on the streets as a fresh foreigner.

-----------

I feel we could create a mutually beneficial relationship with some ethical killers/cannibals anonymous org. They want to kill and we want to be dead 🤷‍♀️

gardenofaphrodite

gardenofaphrodite

Can’t catch a break no matter what I do.
Apr 12, 2023
NYC is not a great place- you would actually want to go somewhere that has very lax gun laws. Texas, Oklahoma, the south in general, Bible Belt- it's super easy to buy a gun here- I could probably go buy one right now & I'm underage to (20) & I bet they would just write that I was 21. I used to by knives when I was 13-14 & they would write that I was 16.

Someone can also legally gift you a gun, they could buy it & gift it to you. There's also a lot of gun trafficking here! A town I used to live in, when I worked at a building supply store- a guy would come in & let my coworkers know what guns he had recently snuck in from Mexico & that he'd be willing to sell some. It's easy af.

Good thing it's easy for ctb reasons, but it is also the reason so many shootings happen unfortunately. If you choose to use that method, I would just be careful with the location, so no one has access to the gun afterwards.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Given where you live, it seems to me that you might find things easier if you were to choose an entirely different method.

U

UtopianElephant

Student
Nov 26, 2022
A lot of bad and uninformed advice in this thread.

OP, there are ways to purchase this on the black market in the USA, but this does not necessarily mean on the street. As a foreigner especially, you need some reliable connections to avoid getting scammed, and this will probably be people who could recommend you a reliable drug dealer in a large U.S. city.

On youtube, there are many videos about the high gun crime rates in the bad neighborhoods of Chicago. Many people in these neighborhoods are forced to make a living for themselves by selling drugs, and so drugs and guns are heavily widespread in these areas. Many residents know how to get these things, but a person from another neighborhood (or a foreigner) will not have this knowledge, so connections are important.

If you are set on coming to the US for the purpose of acquiring a weapon illegally on the black market/streets, take your time here and try to meet average people in places like dance clubs and ask if they know reliable dr. dealers. You may wish to make some friends through a venue, and offer to buy them a couple of drinks.
NYC is not a great place- you would actually want to go somewhere that has very lax gun laws. Texas, Oklahoma, the south in general, Bible Belt- it's super easy to buy a gun here- I could probably go buy one right now & I'm underage to (20) & I bet they would just write that I was 21. I used to by knives when I was 13-14 & they would write that I was 16.

Someone can also legally gift you a gun, they could buy it & gift it to you. There's also a lot of gun trafficking here! A town I used to live in, when I worked at a building supply store- a guy would come in & let my coworkers know what guns he had recently snuck in from Mexico & that he'd be willing to sell some. It's easy af.

Good thing it's easy for ctb reasons, but it is also the reason so many shootings happen unfortunately. If you choose to use that method, I would just be careful with the location, so no one has access to the gun afterwards.
Being a foreigner and lacking street connections, OP would have the same difficulties buying what he needs in a place like TX as he would in any other major American city.

Last edited:
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
Damn. I wouldn't understand why buying a gun would be illegal. Unless you're buying one off someone and it has bodies on it.

U

UtopianElephant

Student
Nov 26, 2022
Damn. I wouldn't understand why buying a gun would be illegal. Unless you're buying one off someone and it has bodies on it.
They are legal to buy for people who can pass a background check at stores/ gun shows. You can't buy one otherwise nowadays, in most states.

L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
They are legal to buy for people who can pass a background check at stores/ gun shows. You can't buy one otherwise nowadays, in most states.
Yeah, but it's an elementary background check. I guess it's easy for me because I'm a vet. I also live in a gun-happy state. So, I simply wouldn't understand the difficulty. And you CAN appeal a rejection. In ALL states. I do know that.

U

UtopianElephant

Student
Nov 26, 2022
Yeah, but it's an elementary background check. I guess it's easy for me because I'm a vet. I also live in a gun-happy state. So, I simply wouldn't understand the difficulty. And you CAN appeal a rejection. In ALL states. I do know that.
I'm not really sure what you mean by elementary, but not all people can pass BC's. Felonies, some misdemeanors, mental-related hospitalizations or being adjudicated legally incompetent, and certain substance use like marijuana on one's record can all make it im[possible to buy a fire arm legally. There may be other prohibitions, but those are the ones I'm aware of.

• Aww..
Reactions: lessthanperfect and leavingsoon99
M

miserabletires9

Student
Mar 27, 2023
And I really don't know how a foreigner who's on a tourist visa would be able to pass a background check.