• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sneab

May 10, 2024
So from what I have seen it seems like everyone who has failed a real close attempt at suicide (even though it seems like the motivation would be doubled after the failed attempt)

Am I wrong on this? If that's true that worries me even more.

Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
I don't understand what you're asking.

Reactions: sneab
S

sneab

May 10, 2024
Hmm. So let's say someone tries to CTB by use of a gun. The attempt fails and it seems like they are ALWAYS so happy to be alive, even though now they have to live with those injuries. Is that normal or is it just like anti suicide propaganda?

Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
Oh, I see. Some people do change their minds, even with permanent injuries. Others, mostly the ones you'll meet here, do not. Nobody's right or wrong, despite what some on and off the site will insist. And whatever your thoughts or mine, quite frankly what one person feels in the days, weeks, months or even years after a failed attempt isn't anybody else's business.

Reactions: sneab, wCvML2, Forveleth and 1 other person
W

wisteria3

May 5, 2024
I think it's true sometimes, especially in the case of impulsive suicides. Or if the attempt makes their loved ones care and try to help. But I also don't think the media would publish stories of people who try, fail, and then wish they had succeeded. Like that perspective would NEVER be published or shown in documentaries. So it's hard to know how often it is/isn't true.

Reactions: sneab, Forveleth and rozeske
R

Regen

I stay in my power
Aug 20, 2020
No, not everyone. There are both sides, the one which are happy that they survived (and does not expect this) and the one, who want to die again. I knew both kind of people in real life. But more often I met people who are happy to survive. But I don't know if this is the reality.

Reactions: sneab and Forveleth