• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

maal

Jan 30, 2024
from where can I buy cyniade in india?? or any other poison ??

S

Sid19

Student
May 26, 2023
Not sure about cyanide, but maybe sn? Ironically sn is kind of an antidote to cyanide as well.

M

maal

Jan 30, 2024
Not sure about cyanide, but maybe sn? Ironically sn is kind of an antidote to cyanide as well.
any other poison I can get around Delhi or a dealer who can get me
I have tried jumping in front of metro & i don't think I can do that
so now this is the only way out.

S

Sid19

Student
May 26, 2023
any other poison I can get around Delhi or a dealer who can get me
I have tried jumping in front of metro & i don't think I can do that
so now this is the only way out.
It shouldn't be hard to find sn. Why don't you try to finding dealers in indmart and check their address. Whoever is from that place go directly. You can also purchase it from j**mart as well. Just search it with the complete name. Also to keep others from knowing that you have purchased it from that site. I urge you to use a dummy account and delete it right away. Az has already removed sn entirely from it's site.

• Informative
Reactions: rozeske
S

Soontobegoner

Student
Feb 4, 2024
Funny... I did search potassium cyanide on imrt.. Found it available.... Though I doubt they will sell to loose customer or in small quantity