• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

TheWhiskyTheLiar

Sep 18, 2020
So, I have a butane gas heater. (Designed for indoor use. A thick orange pipe and valves connect the tank to ignition etc)

A full tank holds enough gas to entirely fill a room providing its sealed. (Like the big tanks of butane calor sell)

I live alone in a large place and if this WOULD be a potential method wouldn't hurt anyone else.

In a small sealed room, if I opened the valves and removed the pipe (it leaks into the room this way without being a fire hazard) would this be fatal and work as a CTB?

If aid for SI was needed, would alcohol or sleeping pills work? I.e take the pills/booze, set it off before sleeping.

Notes-

This wouldn't be a fire risk or be of any risk to anyone else due to my heater and my living arrangements. I would set up a delayed email with notes or send a fast sent letter to someone so that my body would be found in a manner that meant there was no risk to anyone.

I would have to fully deal the room, but its small, window and vent less. I could seal the doorframe edges with layers of tape or other things.

The risk of being found is non existent.

Any sleep aid used would likely be something like nytol due to the difficulties getting prescriptions where I am.

The gas used would be butane.

For reference, I'm not particularly big as a person.

I'm on stimulant meds.

Would this work/be successful?

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
So, I have a butane gas heater. (Designed for indoor use. A thick orange pipe and valves connect the tank to ignition etc)

A full tank holds enough gas to entirely fill a room providing its sealed. (Like the big tanks of butane calor sell)

I live alone in a large place and if this WOULD be a potential method wouldn't hurt anyone else.

In a small sealed room, if I opened the valves and removed the pipe (it leaks into the room this way without being a fire hazard) would this be fatal and work as a CTB?

If aid for SI was needed, would alcohol or sleeping pills work? I.e take the pills/booze, set it off before sleeping.

Notes-

This wouldn't be a fire risk or be of any risk to anyone else due to my heater and my living arrangements. I would set up a delayed email with notes or send a fast sent letter to someone so that my body would be found in a manner that meant there was no risk to anyone.

I would have to fully deal the room, but its small, window and vent less. I could seal the doorframe edges with layers of tape or other things.

The risk of being found is non existent.

Any sleep aid used would likely be something like nytol due to the difficulties getting prescriptions where I am.

The gas used would be butane.

For reference, I'm not particularly big as a person.

I'm on stimulant meds.

Would this work/be successful?
Per some of my research, an indoor gas heater these days usually has an oxygen sensor, which if low, will turn the heater off. However, there are outdoor propane heaters, some of them called "Patio" heaters or hunting, fishing, outdoor work sites, that do not have oxygen sensors. It is these, that if used inside, I believe has a good potential for cbt.
we just need speccific amounts of propane per size of room. The right amount can be very quick and painless. ANYONE WANT TO HELP, HELP, HELP1