• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Deadman000_

Deadman000_

Jan 18, 2020
I don't know how I managed to fuck up something so simple. I tied the knot and stood on top of my chair for like 15 minutes trying to work up the courage to kick it over. I wanted to step down, so I slowly put my feet off the chair until one touched the ground, and the next did. I felt the rope dig into my neck and I wanted to finally go. I woke up on the floor with a bloody nose and a fucked up neck. Idk how I got out, idk why I couldn't kick the chair over, idk if I passed out or not. I'm too pussy to do it right idk what the fuck is my problem.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Life is pointless, Trannydiary and 5 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I need details. Which knots, which anchor point, which rope, what was in your vicinity, how were you able to get both feet on the ground? Sry about the neck, hugs.

Last edited:
Deadman000_

Deadman000_

Jan 18, 2020
I need details. Which knots, which anchor point, which rope, what was in your vicinity, how were you able to get both feet on the ground?
The knots were a snuggle hitch and a slip knot. I got on the ground after I lowered my noose a little and stepped off from the bottom of the chair instead of kicking it. The anchor point was a thick, solid wooden beam that supports the roof of the garage. There were a few things around that I might've been able to grab, however I don't remember what I did after I blacked out. I don't know if I actually passed out, or if I tripped after I got out the noose or something.

• Hugs
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, Wolfjob_dayjob and GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
The knots were a snuggle hitch and a slip knot. I got on the ground after I lowered my noose a little and stepped off from the bottom of the chair instead of kicking it. The anchor point was a thick, solid wooden beam that supports the roof of the garage. There were a few things around that I might've been able to grab, however I don't remember what I did after I blacked out. I don't know if I actually passed out, or if I tripped after I got out the noose or something.
Do you happen to know if a slipknot is better than a simple noose for full suspension? I'm thinking simple noose + bowline for my own attempt. Bowline should be fine, right?

Deadman000_

Deadman000_

Jan 18, 2020
Do you happen to know if a slipknot is better than a simple noose for full suspension? I'm thinking simple noose + bowline for my own attempt. Bowline should be fine, right?
I've seen no reason to use a hangman's noose over a slipknot, it seems that a hangman's noose is meant to break your neck. However, it may be harder to undo so you could avoid a problem like mine, and it's not too difficult to make, so it shouldn't be any worse than a basic slipknot.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
I've seen no reason to use a hangman's noose over a slipknot, it seems that a hangman's noose is meant to break your neck. However, it may be harder to undo so you could avoid a problem like mine, and it's not too difficult to make, so it shouldn't be any worse than a basic slipknot.
Simple noose, not hangman's.

Deadman000_

Deadman000_

Jan 18, 2020
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, Trannydiary and GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Oh, in that case I think you shouldn't have any problems. It doesn't seem burdensome, and it tightens just like a slipknot.
Thanks bro

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus and Deadman000_