• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

hamnspammaam

hamnspammaam

Hammy
Jul 15, 2019
There's always a bus flying past a section I walk. I've thought about jumping in front of it. I feel like I should someday. I just have to work up the guts.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
As mentioned above it's not right because of the driver and or passengers. You also have a high likelihood of failure with this. I've seen many stories where people just get mangled and still survive being hit by a bus. You should check the FAQ for better options.

Reactions: CrushedHopes
hamnspammaam

hamnspammaam

Hammy
Jul 15, 2019
similarly to trains, it's not fair on the driver.
Not fair how no one will actually help me without stuffing me in a square box full of mentally ill people. Why should I care about a minor inconvience?

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul and TheGoodGuy
dreamsofdestruction

dreamsofdestruction

Everywhere I look is chaos
May 9, 2019
What others have said. Also it doesn't really sound like a sure fire method. How fast does a bus go in the city, like 50 km/h?

Reactions: Unending_Maze and CrushedHopes
WhiteDespair

WhiteDespair

The Temporary Problem is Life
Oct 24, 2019
Not fair how no one will actually help me without stuffing me in a square box full of mentally ill people. Why should I care about a minor inconvience?

Yes. Please answer your own question.

Why should you care?

Reactions: hamnspammaam and CrushedHopes
I

Icestorm81

Oct 29, 2019
If you lie down at the last minute and make sure your head gets squished by the wheels it will work and the driver probably won't even notice. Seen plenty of videos on bestgore of people doing it that way, most of the time, the lorry and bus just carry on.

Reactions: hamnspammaam
B

bornsinner

Student
Oct 26, 2019
There's always a bus flying past a section I walk. I've thought about jumping in front of it. I feel like I should someday. I just have to work up the guts.
dont do it. jump off somewhere talk or something

L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Oh I don't know, I'm not sure I'd trust reliability with this one.
Personally I don't think it's fair on drivers or other road users (there could be children around) but I know we all have different opinions on that.
Is there another method you've had in mind at all?

CrushedHopes

CrushedHopes

Ex-narcissist that is looking to end himself soon
Nov 3, 2019
Oh..... no..... are we seriously going to have a repeat of Elephant's train CTB debacle? I really don't wanna go through that again.

But you can help yourself if you have the monetary resources. We have a lot of CTB resources here. Have you tried to read any of them? If not, I urge you to read them first. There's gotta be better ways to CTB, dude. Please reconsider.

Last edited:
Kodama

Kodama

Experienced
Oct 11, 2019
similarly to trains, it's not fair on the driver.
CTB isn't fair anyway for the people who find the body whatever it's by gun/hanging/jumping etc... so

L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
CTB isn't fair anyway for the people who find the body whatever it's by gun/hanging/jumping etc... so
True, but they won't have the added guilt a driver would have of feeling "involved"

hamnspammaam

hamnspammaam

Hammy
Jul 15, 2019
Oh..... no..... are we seriously going to have a repeat of Elephant's train CTB debacle? I really don't wanna go through that again.

But you can help yourself if you have the monetary resources. We have a lot of CTB resources here. Have you tried to read any of them? If not, I urge you to read them first. There's gotta be better ways to CTB, dude. Please reconsider.
Dude. I do not have any money that's why I'm walking in the first place.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019

This was exactly my thoughts. Seems a little conveniently timed as well. Hopefully some lessons were learned from that thread though.

CrushedHopes

CrushedHopes

Nov 3, 2019
CTB may be a personal choice, but we can try to limit the aftermath. Train/Bus CTB is way different than SN or N. With the latter methods, we wouldn't cause widespread panic - just the grief of family and friends. Innocent people aren't pulled into the gruesome aftermath.

Also, bus CTB isn't always fatal - there's a possibility you could survive, and if you do, you will end up with perma injuries. You don't want that if your goal is to successfully pass on.

Reactions: magick'sgone and Brick In The Wall
hamnspammaam

hamnspammaam

Hammy
Jul 15, 2019
Absolutely, it is not fair at all that you are in this situation and that you are suffering so much. I don't think giving a driver PTSD, causing inconvenience to many commuters, potentially endangering passengers, and in general unfair on yourself due to the possibilities of becoming disabled is an "minor" inconvenience. Of course it is horrible for whoever find you and it's going to be traumatising, but you don't have to include another person in your death (e.g. the driver). A driver will be traumatised along with whoever finds you and also the trauma caused for passengers. These are all innocent people you don't know. Your death will be hard enough on people how it is, it doesn't need to be made harder. I also wanted to go by train as I thought it was quick and certain. It's so easy when you're in so much pain to ignore the impact of others, and I sympathise as I know how much you must be hurting.This can have a knock on impact, the driver could end their life.

Please talk to someone about how bad you are feeling, you sound like you're in so much pain. Have you had a bad experience before with mental health services?
Yes. Every time. I don't have anyone to talk to without them sending me to them.

• Aww..
CrushedHopes

CrushedHopes

Nov 3, 2019
You can talk to us. We're here to listen.

V

vfghjkjhilkj

Nov 4, 2018
Cars or buses or any wheeled transport is a terrible idea. painful , slow, probably won't work. cars can slow down a lot lot more than trains are able to.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
This was exactly my thoughts. Seems a little conveniently timed as well. Hopefully some lessons were learned from that thread though.

Sorry, but what "Elephant's train CTB debacle" do you two mean? I don't mean to distract from @hamnspammaam's situation - sorry - but a link would be helpful.

@hamnspammaam, I understand what you mean but I would hate to see you do something that will likely just make your situation worse. I'm sorry about everything that's led you to contemplate such things, but please have a look at the List of Resources near the top of the forum. There are better ways than that bus. Meanwhile, talk with us, ok? We're good listeners. (((Hug)))

CrushedHopes

CrushedHopes

Nov 3, 2019
Sorry, but what "Elephant's train CTB debacle" do you two mean?
There was a member named Elephant that did nothing but belittle our community and thought that SS was some silly edgy teenage suicide club. I'd link you the thread, but it's been deleted. I have, however, saved screenshots of his immaturity; I'll upload them later.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    11.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    18.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    8.4 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Reactions: Soul