_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
i think im not made for this kind of life. im too sensitive for this world. work is too exhausting and just living for the weekends is kinda unsatisfying. im having constant brain fog, im tired, stuff wich helped me to distract no longer works. the joy is gone.. but it wouldn't had made any difference if i had chosen another path in life. maybe its just a way of coping, but tbh i don't care, life is fucked up anyway. i cant get along with most people irl and tbh i don't even want to, there is no one whom i can relate to, its all superficial and pointless.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, death137, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 14 others
BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Life favours the superficial, the insincere and the sociopaths.
Life is not kind to the good, honest ones.

It's very wrong, but it's the world we live in.

I'm sorry that the backward, twisted nature of the world has put you in this position in life.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, death137, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 7 others
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
Sadly relatable ... sorry you're feeling this way @_Minsk :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, death137, Stick and 1 other person
M

massiveblackhole

Student
Sep 4, 2020
i know right. life is just an endless cycle of going to work, doing chores, paying bills, eat, sleep repeat its tiring, exhausting, boring and all so pointless. even doing "fun" things starts to feel like a chore sometimes like going out and trying to make an effort to talk to people. i dont think i can keep doing this shit till im 65 - and then what? there will be new problems like not having enough money, ailing health etc. just dont see the point.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lost Magic, death137, Metalhead and 5 others
Stick

Stick

Experienced
Aug 31, 2020
I can relate to this a lot. I'm terrified of feeling the same way once I get done with college, just living life part-time. I'm sorry you're feeling so down... you are such a beautiful person if there isn't anyone around you you can relate too, I can only imagine the problem is with them.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, death137 and _Minsk