possiblegoodbyes

possiblegoodbyes

Feb 17, 2021
The thought of the physical body being left here for others to deal with bothers me. Even though if I'm dead, it won't bother me. BUT IT DOES. Please tell me what you'd want done with your remains after you die, and why!!!???

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, Trench, WornOutLife and 1 other person
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
I will be Cremated and my ashes Scattered with the ashes of my 2 dogs in a memorial garden!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sensei, FuneralCry, Leiden and 3 others
possiblegoodbyes

possiblegoodbyes

Feb 17, 2021
I will be Cremated and my ashes Scattered with the ashes of my 2 dogs in a memorial garden!
Is there a specific reason you are more inclined to cremation over burial?

Reactions: nopointofliving
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I wanna get eaten by a bear. I'm gay, so that's hot to me :pfff:
I hope all str8 people know what a bear is by now

• Yay!
Reactions: Thanatonaut, RedHarlequin, HarpoMarx and 2 others
articledon

articledon

Student
Feb 27, 2021
cremation....gonna turn to dust eventually...cut out the middle man

Reactions: Kori, possiblegoodbyes and nopointofliving
nopointofliving

nopointofliving

Warrior
Apr 19, 2021
Cremation

Reactions: Pisceslilith
All Things Must Pass

All Things Must Pass

Mage
Apr 14, 2021
Cremation is socially unacceptable here so burial.

demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
I don't care.

Reactions: FuneralCry, BottomlessPit, MindFrog and 1 other person
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Because l'm classed as a pauper(No family) and exist in a council flat! When l ctb l probably won't be found for months so l'll be well decomposed and smelly and mostly liquid, so for hygiene reasons l'll be Cremated by the local council (Paupers funeral-Cardboard coffin) and my remains scattered who knows where, that does not bother me, but l am Terrified of the thought of the ashes of my 2 dogs ending up in a landfil site! But l have No-one who will take responsibility for my ashes and those of my dogs and scatter the 3 urn's in a quiet park! I have Regular nightmares about this! :-( l could have my dogs ashes scattered in a memorial garden! But l don't know where my ashes will end up?

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sensei, Leiden, everydayiloveyou and 1 other person
H

HenryHobkins

Student
Nov 5, 2020
Ideally cremated. I want them to get rid of my body as soon as possible

Reactions: Skathon and Pisceslilith
killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
cremated, I hate my and I just want it to disappear. Also the thought of my body decomposing inside a coffin under the ground is awful. I really hope I'm cremated

Reactions: FuneralCry, Pisceslilith and possiblegoodbyes
E

everydayiloveyou

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2020
It doesn't matter to me, burials and funerals are purely for the comfort of the loved ones you leave behind. Whichever option my family prefers will be fine with me. I can see on both ends why someone would prefer cremation ashes vs. a typical burial.

I like the idea of a natural burial though, just because it's the most eco-friendly option. But if my family wants to have me embalmed and taxidermied then it is what it is! I won't be complaining, that's for sure lol

Reactions: demuic
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Reactions: Kori
Bedrock48

Bedrock48

Dreadful damage, dreadful destiny
Feb 1, 2021
Natural burial, I don't wanna be kept in a metal box for eternity. I'd rather my body go to provide nutrients for a forest and it's accompanying wildlife. No gravestone, no embalming, no fuss.

Reactions: possiblegoodbyes
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
I plan to get my dog cremated when he passes away and then keep his ashes until i ctb and specify in my suicide note that i want to be cremated and have my ashes mixed with his and dumped somewhere.

Now, whether my family actually respects my wishes, i have no idea, i think they'd be more concerned about getting their hands on whatever money I have leftover.

• Love
Reactions: Leiden and HarpoMarx
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
I like Holden Caulfield's take from The Catcher in the Rye:

'When you're dead, they really fix you up. I hope to hell when I do die somebody has sense enough to just dump me in the river or something. Anything except sticking me in a goddam cemetery. People coming and putting a bunch of flowers on your stomach on Sunday, and all that crap. Who wants flowers when you're dead? Nobody.'

• Love
Reactions: HarpoMarx
HarpoMarx

HarpoMarx

Jan 28, 2021
I only need the boat

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    16.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sensei and Leiden
L

Leiden

Arcanist
Sep 1, 2020
They both scare me because I have a fear of still being alive when either of them are done, but I'm scared of everything. I prob will end up cremated because it's a lot of money to be buried. Being buried is a big money maker, just like everything else.

MindFrog

MindFrog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
Honestly just chuck me in the trash. It doesn't matter anymore.

J

Joplin

May 2, 2021
Donate everything they can use to science and then burn the rest. I liked the natural burial suggestion then realised as mentioned by another member, its expensive and takes up space as your gravestone etc will need to be there and I just want my loved ones to move on and not be stuck grieving at one specific location. Spread my ashes in the sea then I am part of it all but part of nothing. :) I have recently updated my wishes / Will type document and thats what I chose.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
I hate the thought of rotting and decomposition it is just absolutely disgusting to me and I can't separate that when I am dead I am not that thing anymore. I don't want to be autopsied at all the thought of that is even worse. Just drop me in the middle of the sea or bury me in ice or something not that that is possible but it is what I would prefer.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Cremated and this is why

Of course I'm not the biggest fan of burning but it's better and quicker then the alternative.
(also I think I kind of want to have a little memorial urn shaped like a real heart so my friend can always have a part of me but it seems creepy so I haven't told him yet :ahhha:)

• Hugs
Reactions: Bedrock48
RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
If I could choose I guess cremation. But it is more important for me that my family gets some peace of mind so burial doesn't bother me as well.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
To tell you the truth, I don't give a damn because with my brain dead, I won't be thinking about what's going on in this world anymore.

However, I've already told my family I would like to be cremated.

Yet, my mother is obsessed with Jesus so, I'll probably end up being buried while a priest will be saying what a great soul I was lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: RedHarlequin
Aloken

Aloken

I choose love
Jan 25, 2021
When my pain gets too much, I think that I want to stop existing the minute I die, I don't even want a blissful, ideal afterlife. Nada, I just want to stop being me forever, so this leads me to think that my body should be cremated. That I should disappear like I never existed goddammit.

But when my pain is "milder" (yeah right..it's still there, but in the background, I just don't focus on it) I think I should be buried. But goddammit my favorite cemetery in my city is a historical cemetery now, they don't bury people anymore there. I can't even be buried where I want to, for Christ's sake

Edit: also I feel I should be buried so that I can provide
my religious parents with the "comfort" that they have cared for my peace or passing the way they need to

Last edited:
  • Hugs
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
burial. its the most natural and my body can help grow the plants above

SheJumped

SheJumped

Student
May 14, 2019
I will be cremated, don't want to take up any more space on earth.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I want to be cremated, I just hate the sound of burial, being underground and I think it is a waste of space. Cremation reduces my body to almost nothing which is a nice thought. I don't suppose it matters really as I won't be there. Odviously in an ideal world I would like to dissappear into thin air.

Reactions: Solar1703 and possiblegoodbyes
A

AE2021

Experienced
Sep 21, 2020
Cremated and scattered in a marshy wide open wild area that I have already identified. Want to return to nature, which is where I have managed to find most of my comfort in this life. Away from people.