Votes: 7 16.3%
  • cremation

Votes: 36 83.7%

• Total voters
huntermellow

huntermellow

another bpd death statistic
Aug 6, 2024
which one do you guys prefer? i'm known to follow the crowd and am often unable to make a decision myself unless i get other peoples input

WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
Cremation for me. I'm claustrophobic, so the thought of being buried under the ground in a box is horrifying.

• Hugs
Reactions: DrearyAsh348 and Venessolotic
huntermellow

huntermellow

another bpd death statistic
Aug 6, 2024
Cremation for me. I'm claustrophobic, so the thought of being buried under the ground in a box is horrifying.
yeah that makes sense. even tho you'll be dead and won't be aware of it the thought can still be scary. tho i want to be cremated it also scares me because of the fact that my remains will completely disappear and not even bones will be left. it kind of gives me some sort of existential crisis. also the thought of burning a body sounds so morbid to me but i think that's just cos of the way i was raised since cremation is forbidden in my family's religion. i like the thought of me still being 'around' by my ashes being in lockets in someone's room and being able to always be with that person instead of being bones far away in a graveyard

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and Venessolotic
SoulWhisperer

SoulWhisperer

Careless Soul « MtF »
Nov 13, 2023
Burn my pitiful body to ashes...

• Aww..
Reactions: DrearyAsh348 and Venessolotic
ThatGuyOverThere

ThatGuyOverThere

David Benatar Enjoyer
Apr 25, 2024
cremated and my ashes dumped into an unmarked hole in the ground, It doesn't really matter what happens to my body when I'm dead, because the whole point of CTBing is to escape this physical realm and rid my self of my conscious being.

Soupster

Soupster

Chasing dreams, catching nightmares
Aug 14, 2024
I have a definite preference for cremation, but ultimately whatever my family needs to mourn and adjust is fine. After I'm dead it is just a meat suit after all.

Reactions: divinemistress36
abchia

abchia

Student
Aug 28, 2023
Cremation, 100%. I don't want my physical body to exist after I die, especially not in a box underground so ashes are the closest to nothing.

sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Arcanist
Dec 14, 2023
Burial. The thought of someone burning off my flesh and then grind my bones to a sterile powder to keep in a little box forever feels inhumane to me. I'd rather just slowly decompose and become a part of nature.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
If it was up to me, I'd choose cremation just so that there's a 100% guarantee that I'll stay dead. I sometimes get irrationally paranoid about the idea of people designing technology to revive people from the dead provided that their body hasn't decayed too much. Of course I doubt anybody would make such a technology quick enough but I'd rather be certain that I'll stay dead

• Hugs
Reactions: DrearyAsh348
uglyugly

uglyugly

Student
Aug 24, 2024
Cremate my body and throw the ashes into Lake Superior. That's likely illegal, but whatever.

nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Dead already. Just need to dispose of my body now.
Aug 6, 2024
Neither. Mushroom coffin is the best.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Cremation, I just wish to be cremated and permanently forgotten about like I never existed at all, I wish for nothing about this cruel, torturous existence to be remembered. But as long as I get to not exist then it could never matter to me, what comforts me about ceasing to exist is that existence will no longer be my problem and I won't be able to suffer anymore, I just wish to be unconscious for all eternity, I just wish for true peace.

• Hugs