stealthystealth

stealthystealth

Dec 21, 2023
I wish I could ctb sooner, but I am so afraid of the mess I'll leave my family. I own my home, alone, they would have to go through the hassle of selling it. My life insurance won't pay out if I ctb as I have had it for less than a year, which means there are no funds to deal with costs of a burial/cremation etc. I have held off a few months as I wanted to try to save up some funds to make it easier for them, it seems it would take me at least a year to get enough for them to not have to worry about it.

I feel like such a burden even in death. I don't want to be a burden for them. I don't know what to do.

I do not want to pass on pain and burden to them because of my choice.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy, Finalnight, cosmic_traveler and 2 others
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
Hey i like yout concerns about your family. I can relate to that. Im organizing everything as possible in order to minimize their trauma for this CTB.

• Hugs
Reactions: Finalnight
Neverfeltdeader

Neverfeltdeader

Can you hear me drift away?
Dec 12, 2021
I can definitely relate to this. I have been considering pre-paying for my own cremation and thinking about if I can take out cash advances from credit cards or a personal loan just to leave my fam with more money than I can save before I ctb. There's already going to be so much emotional damage.

cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023
I wish I could ctb sooner, but I am so afraid of the mess I'll leave my family. I own my home, alone, they would have to go through the hassle of selling it. My life insurance won't pay out if I ctb as I have had it for less than a year, which means there are no funds to deal with costs of a burial/cremation etc. I have held off a few months as I wanted to try to save up some funds to make it easier for them, it seems it would take me at least a year to get enough for them to not have to worry about it.

I feel like such a burden even in death. I don't want to be a burden for them. I don't know what to do.

I do not want to pass on pain and burden to them because of my choice.
When life leaves this body and mind it will be a burden for my family. It's unfortunate, but it'll be the last burden we give them. I'm sorry you're in so much pain. We wish you peace. Big hugs. Be well on your journey.

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
To be honest you'll be dead and not there, the meat sack you won't be anymore, the void will be who you are.

It'll just be like they're angry at a picture of you. It's okay to destroy their fantasies.

This is about you and your peace.