L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
Can destroy yourself and everything of your menta health can make you a become a lunatic

• Hugs
Reactions: orange, death137, Manaaja and 12 others

◄✵火✵〇°Ø•WÅR•Ī°〇✵火✵►

Student
Feb 22, 2021
I'm sorry you've been through that, op. Here, some pats if it helps even a little bit. I wish you peace.

tenor.gif
source.gif

Reactions: JustAMatterOfTime
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Yes. Yes it can. Virtually every human being desires some form of connection to others; even those who are more introverted and prefer their solitude need contact from time to time.

Rejection is viewed as a normal part of human life; the pain that a person goes through, should they experience rejection, is therefore dismissed as trivial. In reality, though, this pain can run deep. If you have exceptionally strong feelings toward somebody else, it can be difficult to recover from. This is especially true of individuals who had trouble forming bonds with others in the first place; imagine being unable to find another person, for many years on end, that shares anything with you at all - the loneliness is already crushing. Then, when you eventually find the rare individual that you really like, they want nothing to do with you. That empty space in your chest grows into huge chasm; it hurts so much to the point that it no longer hurts, because you just feel empty.

Reactions: Source Energy, Rogue Proxy, Scribble Fan and 5 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I totally agree.
My life was hell in high school.
I wasn't exactly bullied physically because I knew how to protect myself but I was ignored instead.
Imagine, every single day, for almost 6 years, being all alone in a classroom having no one to talk to.

Fortunately, the last years of school were better because I made some friends from other classes and once I finished high school. I met great people at college and some courses I attended.

However, I think high school has triggered my suicidal self since I was 12.

• Aww..
Reactions: Journeytoletgo
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
Yes it very well does. Every human desires connection, loneliness is crippling.

I was already rejected by all my crushes because I'm an unattractive girl. I can never have the guys I desire, and I was tortured and bullied in middle school and high school for acne condition

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Yes. Yes it can. Virtually every human being desires some form of connection to others; even those who are more introverted and prefer their solitude need contact from time to time.

Rejection is viewed as a normal part of human life; the pain that a person goes through, should they experience rejection, is therefore dismissed as trivial. In reality, though, this pain can run deep. If you have exceptionally strong feelings toward somebody else, it can be difficult to recover from. This is especially true of individuals who had trouble forming bonds with others in the first place; imagine being unable to find another person, for many years on end, that shares anything with you at all - the loneliness is already crushing. Then, when you eventually find the rare individual that you really like, they want nothing to do with you. That empty space in your chest grows into huge chasm; it hurts so much to the point that it no longer hurts, because you just feel empty.
Hm. Sounds like we have at least a few experiences in common.

Reactions: Sprite_Geist
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
I've been bullied all my childhood and my teenage years.
Now it's less present but it has already ruined my mental health and it's too late.

• Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters, come to dust and Journeytoletgo
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, constantly being treated in a negative way by others can damage us mentally. If someone is bullied as a child it can affect them in adulthood, as we are unable to forget the past. People may have problems trusting others because of the way they are treated and rejection can lead to us expecting the worst in situations.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rogue Proxy and Journeytoletgo
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
bullying = always harmful and never acceptable. rejection however is something we all must deal with sometines. even those who have "it all"

• Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo and Largeletters
C

come to dust

Arcanist
Oct 28, 2019
the title of this thread sums up my mental issues

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
For many years I was terrified to death of people, especially as a kid due to the bullying I faced as a young child. Even when I didn't know someone, I automatically assumed they hated me or judged me. I still struggle to shake that feeling, even now, because it's been so embedded in my brain.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Amumu and Celerity
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
For many years I was terrified to death of people, especially as a kid due to the bullying I faced as a young child. Even when I didn't know someone, I automatically assumed they hated me or judged me. I still struggle to shake that feeling, even now, because it's been so embedded in my brain.
I used to feel the same way except that I was more hateful and aggressive rather than strictly afraid. Now I know that, even if they don't hate me, they won't like me for long either. The rejection is worse than the hostility, really.

• Hugs
J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
Yes, constantly being treated in a negative way by others can damage us mentally. If someone is bullied as a child it can affect them in adulthood, as we are unable to forget the past. People may have problems trusting others because of the way they are treated and rejection can lead to us expecting the worst in situations.
You summed it up correctly! I'm including this is my end notes. Everything relates. It's hard to forget awful negative life experiences. Thank you for this comment

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry
J

Journeytoletgo

May 14, 2018
Bullying will traumatize you to the point you can't respond socially anymore. It makes you scared of everyone and everything, you can't argue back with people and can't respond. It's awful I think this is why I am the way I am. My brain is doomed. Should have offed myself years back this is living hell. I don't believe in myself anymore, I can't pursue anything. Nothing gives me fulfillment

Reactions: Belljar and Rogue Proxy
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Yes, bullying will fuck you up for the rest of your life. Bullying throughout my whole school experience made me be the misanthrope that I am today. Bullying I faced recently on this site? I'll probably go to the desperate measure earlier than I thought.

Reactions: Belljar and Rogue Proxy
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
Can destroy yourself and everything of your menta health can make you a become a lunatic
Rejection not so bad, bullying absolutely.

Rejection isn't a bad thing but intentional isolation or sabotage and lack of inclusiveness or proper "support" is what bothers me.

Being spoken about instead of spoken to.

Being ripped off.

Being ignored.

Being fucked with.

Little "teeheeeheeee" games. It's not a game. So where are the shit disturbers hiding? They're afraid because they know what they did and they know why I'm angry with them. They know they're guilty.

So many people say to hell with it, we give up because we are overly criticized and lacking proper growth or learning opportunities.

Some people are "crazy", some people "pretend" to be crazy, some people are helpful and others are terrible.

We're accused of being defensive, or offensive, or passive, or aggressive.

Look at culture, look at society, look at reasons or lack thereof, look at the fuckin loser cops that go yayyy this is their green light to steal from her!

RANDAL DALE MEAD.
STACEY BOSCH
ERIKA ASBELL.

Atchinson police department.

They wonder why we hate them so much or laugh at them when they die. Let me guess, he was the nicest guy ever wasn't he?

Fuck em. Sorry.
Tell the guilty to go eat one.

It also depends on the society and culture a person resides in and how people twist shit to fit a certain angenda.

Scarification is deemed taboo, people in the United States who participate in self mutilation are deemed "mentally ill", but in other countries or cultures, they are social norms.

It could also be a cry for help, externalizing internal pain. Desperation.

We attempt to "stand up taller" and only have our feet kicked out of under us, or creepy little freaks that don't stop being creepy little freaks.

Last edited:
CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
whatever doesn't kill you makes you weaker