• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

becca

becca

Student
Jun 27, 2018
im being bullied at school,it started because i had 5 of my girl friends stay over,we all slept on the floor in my room,later i got into my bed,then later my best friend also got into my bed,after a while we started kissing,i dont even know why,we thought we were the only ones awake,but one of my other friends saw us kissing,now all my school knows this,they call us lesbians and other names,but im not a lesbian,i dont even know why we did this,my best friend doesnt know why we did this either,i like boys not girls,how can i make this stop,i am now depressed and hate school,i used to like school,i miss my best friend also,because when we talk or hang out together in school everbody laughs and calls us names,what can i do,i want this to stop,i want my best friend back

becca

becca

Student
Jun 27, 2018
Please can anybody help me with this,I am on holidays from school now and i want to fix this before i go back,i don't want to face another year of this,if anybody can give me any advice please.

Reactions: DeadLikeMe
YaYaDr

YaYaDr

Student
Jun 26, 2018
It's not that Becca. It's just that many of us are fighting our own demons as well. Far be it for me to advise someone how to live their life when I have enough problems living my own. My best recommendation for you is to know yourself. Know your emotions. How does the taunting and bullying make you feel? What does it make you feel like doing? Once you have this meta-knowledge of your feelings, realize that you are in control of them not the other way around. I appreciate that this may not be the advice you seek, but it's the best I can offer. I am so sorry for your situation Becca. I hope you find the help you need.

CatLover

CatLover

Jun 3, 2018
I'm so sorry you are feeling so much pain Becca. I got bullied a lot at school too when I was younger, and although it seems like forever they'll stop talking about it eventually and move on to something or someone else to make fun of. And of course one day you won't have to go to that school any more and worry about these mean girls and it'll seem very unimportant and far away.

Who even cares if someone IS a lesbian, anyway? I know you're not but even if someone is, why does it even matter? Lots of people are gay and it doesn't make them bad people and someone's sexuality is not something people should make fun of. Plus it's totally normal to 'experiment' and muck about when you're young and doesn't mean you're gay at all.

I'm sorry, I'm guessing most people don't really know what to say or how to make it stop. In my experience you just have to get on with your life, you can't control other people's behaviour but you can control your reaction to it.

D

Deleted member 847

Hey I've been there, unfortunately there's nothing you can do to make them stop. You understand that in life there are enemies and friends, and you try to spend most of your time with your friends to keep your psyche healthy. What you need to understand it's that they are not making fun of you because you have a problem, they are making fun of you because they have a problem. Try to adapt. I'm sorry, but I can't help you.

T

Tiburcio

To be honest I didn't reply to this because I didn't how I could help you in some way, and I can't say nothing that users above me haven't said better than I would do...

I only can say: they are stupid. This isn't your fault and hope they don't annoy you very much.

EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
Not trying to be blunt, but it appears you're surrounded by ignorant people. I assume thats due to you being of relatively young age, and people at this age not being very experienced, hence not reasonable in a lot of situations. Rumors can be terryfing and hard to ever get out of the way. But there are always people though who can see through them.

Nauseated

Nauseated

Insomnio
Jun 26, 2018
Your young and when your young you do things like this its experimenting don't get caught up so much in the why you did it. If you know your not a lesbian then that's all there is to it. Like CatLover said above they will eventually stop talking about it but the more they see it is bothering you the more they are likely to continue it. Just own it, own yourself start becoming more confident of yourself. I know its not as easy as just being more confident but even pretending to be more confident will do wonders for actually building real internal self esteem and also helping you with situations like this in the future.