• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
It's .380

Ok. Please do more research about where to aim; I spoke at length to a gentleman who researched this for two full years (he was suicidal with a gun for two years), and when I commented during a convo that I would shoot myself in the temple he was adamant that high inside the mouth was a much better target for instant death since a shot to the temple may merely render you incapacitated, with severe brain damage.

Good Luck whatever you decide to do and am sorry for your situation

Last edited:
Reactions: Vvoiid, ScaredOfLife, skitliv and 1 other person
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
Ok. Please do more research about where to aim; I spoke at length to a gentleman who researched this for two full years (he was suicidal with a gun for two years), and when I commented during a convo that I would shoot myself in the temple he was adamant that high inside the mouth was a much better target for instant death since a shot to the temple may merely render you incapacitated, with severe brain damage.

Good Luck whatever you decide to do and am sorry for your situation

Thanks for the advice and concern. I'll keep researching.

shattered dreams

shattered dreams

Student
Jun 5, 2018
Thanks for the advice and concern. I'll keep researching.

I remember this a few years back and managed to find it. Listen closely to the phone call. Please do not let this be you. I originally bought a gun to kill myself. This QUICKLY changed my mind.

https://www.google.com/search?q=fai...-KjcAhWRLXwKHbUSBfoQ_AUICigB&biw=1280&bih=635

And here is the phone call. Sounds exactly what you are planning.

https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/video/seinfeld-actor-calls-911-suicide-attempt-15769186

Please reconsider. I ended up with a nitrogen tank instead.

V

Vvoiid

Jul 18, 2018
I wish I had access to guns.You're lucky to have one.

Good luck whatever path you may chose.

Reactions: skitliv
Ampsvx123

Ampsvx123

Student
Jul 10, 2018
Some of those pictures seem unreal, it looks like they haven't even aimed for the brain but just the middle of their face, it also seems like the shotgun was not in close position but blasted as far as they could. I would aimed the blast at the temple with an angle toward the bottom of the brain, forgot how its called. I would also have a noose at the ready, a river underneath, the freezing chill of winter or be made to then fall from somewhere really high.

As a general rule with any methods, stay as far from family, friends and people, Someone on mydeathspace tried to hang himself, the horror, they resuscitate him only to left him in a coma, force fed with tube for 2 long weeks until his inevitable death, despite knowing if he lived, he would be a vegetable for the rest of his miserable life with nothing but pain and stroke. They walked all over his human dignity. In a civilized world, The right to dying ought to be the first amendement.

Reactions: eduardo, Vvoiid and skitliv