• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
I'm getting closer to ctb. I have my handgun and my bullets arrived today in the mail. I just canceled some memberships I had. I'm making my preparations. Now I just have to determine where I want to be when I pull the trigger. I thought about being in the bathtub so it would be easier to clean up, but the apartment would become a crime scene and my husband and cat wouldn't be able to stay here while the clean-up and investigation are going on, and my husband doesn't really have any money to stay in a hotel or to board the cat somewhere. So, I thought about walking somewhere and just sitting down and pulling the trigger. I don't want to take the car with me because I want my husband to have the car.

I spend so much of my life worrying about things and that is one of the reasons I want to die. Yet, here I am worrying about the mess I will leave behind. Worry about living and worrying about dying... that's my life story.

Reactions: Beautifulletdown, shattered dreams, thickwing and 14 others
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Make sure you write a suicide note so no overzealous prosecutor seeks to convict the innocent.

Reactions: Sternum, thickwing, Luke and 6 others
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
Make sure you write a suicide note so no overzealous prosecutor seeks to convict the innocent.

Oh most definitely. Plus I have a history of depression and I've told my doctors I think about suicide all the time. So with all that and the suicide note everything should be OK.

Reactions: thickwing, Smilla, ephemeral and 3 others
I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
I wish I had access to a gun. I can't because I have a mental health history. A really overexaggerated one actually. You have the most lethal and quickest means available. I'm sorry that it has gotten to this point for you. I hope you know what you're doing because I'm sure you've seen pictures or read stories about people who have just horribly disfigured themselves. A suicide not makes sense if you want to write one because it'll explain what exactly happened. I hope you end up in a better place than here. This post made me very sad. How are you yourself feeling about going through with it though?

Reactions: Beautifulletdown, Vvoiid, thickwing and 7 others
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
I wish I had access to a gun. I can't because I have a mental health history. A really overexaggerated one actually. You have the most lethal and quickest means available. I'm sorry that it has gotten to this point for you. I hope you know what you're doing because I'm sure you've seen pictures or read stories about people who have just horribly disfigured themselves. A suicide not makes sense if you want to write one because it'll explain what exactly happened. I hope you end up in a better place than here. This post made me very sad. How are you yourself feeling about going through with it though?

I really don't know what I'm doing. I'm just going to put the gun to my temple and pull the trigger. I just hope for the best. I am scared I'll ruin it but I'm also scared of trying to keep on living. I have such terrible anxiety and depression that I can't keep on living like this. It's living that scares me. I'm not afraid of death though I do worry I'll mess it up. As far as I know it's a pretty reliable method. That gives me a little confidence.

Reactions: Beautifulletdown, thickwing, flyinglotus and 1 other person
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
I wish I had access to a gun id shoot myself in my heart and hope id kill me any way good luck

Reactions: Vvoiid, thickwing, skitliv and 2 others
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
I wish I had access to a gun id shoot myself in my heart and hope id kill me any way good luck

I thought about shooting myself in the heart but I'm too afraid I'd miss. I feel safer going for the temple.

Reactions: Beautifulletdown, thickwing and soundwave
Nien

Nien

Futility
Jul 5, 2018
I thought about shooting myself in the heart but I'm too afraid I'd miss. I feel safer going for the temple.
I heard that aiming at the base of the back of the head is the most effective place because it targets the area of the brain that controls the basic, vital functions of the body.

Reactions: thickwing, flyinglotus and soundwave
A

Ambivalent

Jul 15, 2018
Recoil is a big risk. I read a story once of someone who tried to use a gun on himself and ended up blowing off part of his skull and living the rest of his life with severe brain damage and paralysis.

Reactions: thickwing and soundwave
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
I heard that aiming at the base of the back of the head is the most effective place because it targets the area of the brain that controls the basic, vital functions of the body.

I'm not skilled enough to aim for anything other than the temple. Also, I just read a study that said 67% of gunshot suicides are from the right temple.

Reactions: Beautifulletdown, thickwing, flyinglotus and 1 other person
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
Recoil is a big risk. I read a story once of someone who tried to use a gun on himself and ended up blowing off part of his skull and living the rest of his life with severe brain damage and paralysis.

That is scary. And this gun does have a bit of a kick.

Reactions: thickwing and soundwave
K

Karlala

Jun 27, 2018
Your lucky to be able to get a gun I wish I had one this would be over already I'd be done living with this pain

Reactions: Beautifulletdown, thickwing, skitliv and 1 other person
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
Your lucky to be able to get a gun I wish I had one this would be over already I'd be done living with this pain

I feel lucky that I have it. I'm afraid to use it but I'm going to be left with no choice. I'm going to keep practicing with ligature strangulation using the tourniquet method. I'd rather die that way but it's looking like the gun may have to be it for me.

Reactions: lv-gras, thickwing and soundwave
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I hope it is painless and easy, I'm sorry you have to go :aw:

Reactions: lv-gras, Ice Poseidon, thickwing and 5 others
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
I hope it is painless and easy, I'm sorry you have to go :aw:

Thank you. I definitely hope it is painless! I wanted a fast method and this seemed to fit the bill.

Reactions: lv-gras, thickwing and soundwave
Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
I suggest going to the shooting range if you have access to one.

I own multiple firearms, and I instantly felt more comfortable with the idea of suicide by shotgun after shooting 50 or so slugs through mine. A handgun is the same way.

Reactions: Ice Poseidon, thickwing, flyinglotus and 3 others
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
I suggest going to the shooting range if you have access to one.

I own multiple firearms, and I instantly felt more comfortable with the idea of suicide by shotgun after shooting 50 or so slugs through mine. A handgun is the same way.

I actually have plans to go to the shooting range tomorrow.

Reactions: thickwing
L

licebap

Jul 7, 2018
hanging + shooting? Has anyone ever done it?

Reactions: thickwing and HannibalLector
Vvcv

Vvcv

Jul 17, 2018
Are you sure a handgun is enough? Wouldn't you need something with more caliber like a shotgun to make sure you die?

Reactions: thickwing and Tiburcio
S

Sternum

Student
May 12, 2018
I'm not skilled enough to aim for anything other than the temple. Also, I just read a study that said 67% of gunshot suicides are from the right temple.
Lots of people point at the temple (probably because it's so common in movies), but shooting at the front of your brain is the most likely way to survive a gunshot to the head. Others are right, hitting vital structures at he base of the neck is essential. Imagine being in some sort of limbo where you are still alive, supported by machines, for years, perhaps in and out of consciousness but not able to communicate to anyone. That may be the worst possible scenario. I strongly suggest not pointing at your temple. My suggestion: put the gun inside your mouth and point straight back. You can't miss that way. I hope you find peace and have a fast, painless end, if you decide to follow through with it.

Reactions: Ice Poseidon, thickwing, flyinglotus and 3 others
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Worry and stress are kind of the way of modern existence have you ever tried kratom? It's an opiate like plant mostly legal except for a few States. Seems good for anxiety and worries.

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Thank you. I definitely hope it is painless! I wanted a fast method and this seemed to fit the bill.

Please please don't aim for your temple, this is the worst possible place to aim. You need to aim for the brainstem, which calls for aiming high inside the mouth.

Reactions: thickwing and skitliv
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
Worry and stress are kind of the way of modern existence have you ever tried kratom? It's an opiate like plant mostly legal except for a few States. Seems good for anxiety and worries.

When I lived in Virginia I tried Kratom. But now I live in Indiana and it is illegal here.

S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
According to this study, 67% of suicides with gun were done at the right temple. I'm right-handed so this would be easiest for me. I'm too afraid of aiming in the mouth and surviving the attempt, only to choke or suffocate on my blood.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22083074/

Reactions: Beautifulletdown and thickwing
Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
If I were you I would do some research and do my best to make sure that I'm using the right gun and the right bullet and right location at aiming. A little research is not a bad thing if it's something this important.
Sorry to hear about what you are going through.

Reactions: thickwing and Smilla
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
If I were you I would do some research and do my best to make sure that I'm using the right gun and the right bullet and right location at aiming. A little research is not a bad thing if it's something this important.
Sorry to hear about what you are going through.

I bought some pretty rough bullets, that will pretty much tear me up. Their name is R.I.P., for Radically Invasive Projectile. Interestingly enough, on the box it says, "The last round you will ever need." I guess we'll find out if that's true or not. I don't really know how to research suicide by gun because not many people live to tell their stories. All over the web there are differences of opinion on which location is best. I'm just glad I found that study that said 67% of gun suicides are on the right temple, because that's easiest for me.

Reactions: thickwing, flyinglotus, skitliv and 1 other person
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
I bought some pretty rough bullets, that will pretty much tear me up. Their name is R.I.P., for Radically Invasive Projectile. Interestingly enough, on the box it says, "The last round you will ever need." I guess we'll find out if that's true or not. I don't really know how to research suicide by gun because not many people live to tell their stories. All over the web there are differences of opinion on which location is best. I'm just glad I found that study that said 67% of gun suicides are on the right temple, because that's easiest for me.

What caliber do you have?

Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
Plastic sheets ... you can be comfortable at home without ruining the house. Even if it's messy.. you deserve to be as comfortable as possible.

Reactions: Vvoiid, Tiburcio, Smilla and 2 others
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
I'd prefer to do it at home but I just don't want them to turn this place into a crime scene, leaving my husband and cat without a place to stay for however long it takes the authorities to do their work.

There is a shopping center walking distance from here that has a few empty shops in the back where I could go to peacefully do the deed. I just want to spare my husband and cat as much inconvenience as possible. (My death is already going to be a huge inconvenience.)

Reactions: Smilla, thickwing and Sternum