P

painofzed

Dec 15, 2021
Does anyone else watch the Budd Dwyer video over and over again and just admire his courage?

Reactions: tvwowacct and pthnrdnojvsc
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I've seen it but I try not to watch those videos. It just drags you deeper down mentally and just makes things even worse. I mean he did some stupid shit from what I read so he wasn't completely innocent but humans as I've said on all posts are just lame and best not to interact with them. You'll get a lot more from animals: my reasoning is that they don't have motives and can't gas light you and other stupid shit.

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739, divinemistress36 and locked*n*loaded
P

painofzed

Dec 15, 2021
I've seen it but I try not to watch those videos. It just drags you deeper down mentally and just makes things even worse. I mean he did some stupid shit from what I read so he wasn't completely innocent but humans as I've said on all posts are just lame and best not to interact with them. You'll get a lot more from animals: my reasoning is that they don't have motives and can't gas light you and other stupid shit.
I want to be drug into the muck until I can go through with it and finally get the oblivion I so desire.