spirittheyregone

spirittheyregone

A whisper to her scream, an autumn in my green.
Jun 12, 2023
Here's my own personal Bucket List / Checklist of things to do before I CTB, feel free to post yours and any suggestions you have!
Serious Checklist
• Clear my Debt (AND get some money saved for CTB)
• Get a will made
• Write out letters to my loved ones that include contact info for the person who finds them
• Write out a note for the person that finds me
• Pack up and keep in car and/or give away important personal items

Bucket List
• See my favorite band in concert
• See my best friends in person one last time

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, shiyu123, tenshi天神 and 6 others
Uninfluential_Karma

Uninfluential_Karma

Rat Cult Leader
Aug 5, 2024
I hope you get to do all those things! I wish I had a list, but sadly my depression doesn't think anything is worth it anymore. I want to care about doing something, but I could do anything or nothing at all and it wouldn't make much of a difference to me.

Reactions: mistymoo and spirittheyregone
spirittheyregone

spirittheyregone

Jun 12, 2023
I hope you get to do all those things! I wish I had a list, but sadly my depression doesn't think anything is worth it anymore. I want to care about doing something, but I could do anything or nothing at all and it wouldn't make much of a difference to me.
me too!
im sure theres some fun things you can find to do in your life, even if its small things like finally playing a game you wanted, or finally going on a trip youd like even if its something like a road trip, i hope you can find that drive to do something fun again :)

• Love
Reactions: Uninfluential_Karma
Nephy

Nephy

I was only temporarily…
Jul 17, 2024
Fuck … why my bucket-list seems to be empty?? There is just nothing I want to do 💀

• Wow
Reactions: shiyu123, Rhymester, spirittheyregone and 2 others
an_alias

an_alias

milosh
Dec 21, 2020
Unrelated but love your Animal Collective profile picture <3

Reactions: spirittheyregone
Davey36000

Davey36000

I'm not the dog in the picture
Jun 12, 2023
Here's my own personal Bucket List / Checklist of things to do before I CTB, feel free to post yours and any suggestions you have!
Serious Checklist
• Get a will made
• Write out letters to my loved ones that include contact info for the person who finds them

Bucket List
Mostly do a lot of drugs, because I'm curious.

These would be psychedelic drugs only though (Salvia, DMT, Shrooms, CBD/THC, maybe Acid again).

Outside of that, there are some other things but these things would never end (I would always find something else in the world I would like to try).

Maybe a themepark would be fun (never went to one).

Dunno what else to add to the checklist, maybe play one or two videogames I'm interested in.

I used to be interested in trying/doing a lot of things but now I'm less and less interested, so my bucket list is smaller now.

Reactions: abchia, spirittheyregone and GoatHerder
TapeMachine

TapeMachine

perpetually confused
Jan 12, 2023
Drugs can be pretty fun. I don't regret experimenting with them in the past. I only regret that the amorous entanglement with my drugs of choice had to come to an end.

People act like sobriety will change everything for the better; but what they don't realize is that by removing the drugs, you're only eliminating the coping mechanism, not the deeply rooted issue that spurred such a dysfunctional coping mechanism in the first place. Which means a new, different cope has to replace the old one. Eh. Whatever. I digress.

I don't have a bucket list. I mean, I suppose I'd like to finish repotting the rest of my 85-ish house plants so they have a better chance of healthy growth and survival, even after I'm no longer around to tend to them.

Other than that, I don't know. I've experienced a great deal of things, so I'm set as far as that stuff goes, I guess? Or maybe I just don't have the energy to seek new experiences because depression has been kicking my ass.

Last edited:
Davey36000

Davey36000

I'm not the dog in the picture
Jun 12, 2023
Drugs can be pretty fun. I don't regret experimenting with them in the past. I only regret that the amorous entanglement with my drugs of choice had to come to an end.

People act like sobriety will change everything for the better; but what they don't realize is that by removing the drugs, you're only eliminating the coping mechanism, not the deeply rooted issue that spurred such a dysfunctional coping mechanism in the first place. Which means a new, different cope has to replace the old one. Eh. Whatever. I digress.

I don't have a bucket list. I mean, I suppose I'd like to finish repotting the rest of my 85-ish house plants so they have a better chance of healthy growth and survival, even after I'm no longer around to tend to them.

Other than that, I don't know. I've experienced a great deal of things, so I'm set as far as that stuff goes, I guess? Or maybe I just don't have the energy to seek new experiences because depression has been kicking my ass.
What drugs did you try?

Somethings like travelling I suppose but I have pretty much 0 friends so it's not very fun.

Plus all these experiences come to an end only leaving you craving for more and more which is fine if you are wealthy.

Can't change much of my external life and when I could, I didn't, that's why it would be interesting for me to try some internal experiences with psychedelics, specially if they take me to something "real".

kyhoti

kyhoti

Looking for fair winds and following seas
May 27, 2024
I've done most of everything I want to do in this world and the remainder are just not available to me anymore.

As to the minor things, I have to throw away my common possessions and donate the rest to charity. My time is drawing close.

spirittheyregone

spirittheyregone

Jun 12, 2023
Unrelated but love your Animal Collective profile picture <3
Waaagh thank you!!! <3

These would be psychedelic drugs only though (Salvia, DMT, Shrooms, CBD/THC, maybe Acid again).

Outside of that, there are some other things but these things would never end (I would always find something else in the world I would like to try).

Maybe a themepark would be fun (never went to one).

Dunno what else to add to the checklist, maybe play one or two videogames I'm interested in.

I used to be interested in trying/doing a lot of things but now I'm less and less interested, so my bucket list is smaller now.
Cant speak for the others but shrooms is definitely a wonderful experience, I hope you enjoy it. And I hope you can enjoy those video games and the theme park too

Wow you have eight house plants? What are they? I used to own a few before my cats ate them up

Last edited:
Reactions: Davey36000
TapeMachine

TapeMachine

perpetually confused
Jan 12, 2023
What drugs did you try?

Somethings like travelling I suppose but I have pretty much 0 friends so it's not very fun.

Plus all these experiences come to an end only leaving you craving for more and more which is fine if you are wealthy.

Can't change much of my external life and when I could, I didn't, that's why it would be interesting for me to try some internal experiences with psychedelics, specially if they take me to something "real".
I don't have any friends these days either. Makes life feel really fucking bleak at times. :(

As far as psychedelic drugs alone, I've done DMT, shrooms, acid, mescaline. Ketamine and mdma/ecstacy also seem to be listed as forms of psychedelics online, but these were less visual for me than the others I tried.

Wow you have eight house plants? What are they? I used to own a few before my cats ate them up
Eighty-five (85) or so. I need to recount. I am awful at remembering exact numericals, but I know it is somewhere between 80-90. But yeah, I have a lot of plants. Lol. I am incredibly impulsive, so I had not fully considered just how much work would eventually be involved in caring for such a large number of plants when I initially purchased most of my collection years ago.

Anyway, let's see...I have a variety of hoyas (wax plants), epipremnum and scindapsus (commonly referred to as pothos), several different monstera, chlorophytum (spider), philodendron, peperomia, several succulents, begonia species, syngonium (arrowhead plant), ... I can't even think of all of them atm. I have a comprehensive list of all the botanical and common names of the plants I own, but I'm sure you do not wish to see that. Haha.

Ooh, careful with the plants and your kitties. ❤️ There are a shit ton of highly toxic houseplants that could injur or kill your animals (usually upon ingestion.) I'm sure you know that already though. :)

• Love
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

Student
Dec 15, 2021
Serious Checklist
• Get a will made

Bucket List
Wow, if I'd be able to even write such a list and then also follow through with it, then I wouldn't even... (but that's just me ranting, nevermind - I hope you find peace!)

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Bucket list : nothing

Check list
Decide method
Drink poison or shoot self don't call ER .

spirittheyregone

spirittheyregone

Jun 12, 2023
Wow, if I'd be able to even write such a list and then also follow through with it, then I wouldn't even... (but that's just me ranting, nevermind - I hope you find peace!)
i think if im gonna do it ive gotta have everything set out so i cant fail or back out yknow? haha, but thank you :)

Reactions: Willy Wonka
Terios

Terios

Jul 30, 2024
Video games are the only thing left that I still kinda enjoy next to food, so I made a checklist of all the titles I want to play before commiting suicide.

• Love
spirittheyregone

spirittheyregone

Jun 12, 2023
Video games are the only thing left that I still kinda enjoy next to food, so I made a checklist of all the titles I want to play before commiting suicide.
that sounds fun! I hope you can enjoy it :)

• Love
Reactions: Terios
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

Student
Dec 15, 2021
i think if im gonna do it ive gotta have everything set out so i cant fail or back out yknow? haha, but thank you :)
Ah, ok that puts everything in another perspective... So, I am actually in the luxury situation of not even having to make such a list... :D
Thanks for taking my comment lightly since I thought of it as a bit unnecessary... 😬