PremiseRunner2049

PremiseRunner2049

Dec 27, 2023
Definitely intend on posting/commenting more. I really love this community so far and have wondered where it has been all these years.
However, there is just so fucking much to unpack about what is wrong and at the moment I lack the blood sugar and brain cells to process anything other than breathing and staying hydrated.
In summary, I spent the last year trying to seek psychiatric care. I have been to 3 hospitals and have come out of all of them slightly worse than the last. The last one I was at managed to set me up with a case manager who's supposed to help me with disability services and public assistance. I wound up getting stood up at the psych evaluation and ignored for a month before receiving a call from Disability services telling me to go to an employment class. So pretty much.. they refused to evaluate me, but really wanted to push me to find work (even though I have been to 3 hospitals as a result of my condition that has caused me to continuously lose employment. Gen anxiety, Borderline Personality Disorder, PTSD, and ADHD)
What do ya know? I actually did it. It even turned out to be the FIRST job I enjoyed and didn't feel suicidal going to. However, all good things come to an end when you cannot pay enough attention, have constant panic attacks, and get triggered by the smell of isopropyl alcohol, causing you to zone out and break the part you are working on (boss had to take away my hand tool privileges, aka most of the job). Was fired after 3 months.
Became homeless and single about a month later.
I am no longer homeless and live in supportive housing which is honestly so dope for me right now.
My only issue is what the fuck am I supposed to do for a living when I can't function and I can't get the states help? Im still waiting with my case manager to get proper psychiatric care. I cannot be on the clock anywhere without feeling severe anxiety, depression, and then eventually insanely suicidal. I have exhausted all my coping skills and the only way to keep myself stable is to stop working entirely. I was not always like this, but as time goes on it gets worse and worse. My brain now runs off fumes and I have lost tons of (much needed) weight. I am hungry, symptomatic as fuck, and can barely remember basic things throughout the day. The only soup kitchen near me has been closed for a min and I don't even have money or energy to travel.
Do I fuck up more jobs or do I just go fuck myself and die??
I am so fucking hungry.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: boddibo
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
First off, welcome to the forum. I hope you find what you are looking for here, whatever that may be.

My situation is vastly different from yours, but I also am here because I am unable to find joy in life because of my job. I don't have much that I can do about it and I have exhausted my treatment options I am able to afford. I wish I could tell you a good course of action to take in order to find happiness, but I'm in a similar position.

You seem to want to get better if at all possible by the way you talk, am I correct in that? You also said you are waiting on your case manager to get back to you on receiving care, how does that seem to be panning out?

Our recovery section may be easy to overlook, but we have many people here that have experience in different treatments, so don't be afraid to ask for advice.

Again, enjoy your time here and may you find peace in whichever direction you take.

Reactions: PremiseRunner2049
Upvote 0