• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
Some UK news media were covering this story ahead of UK general election which could be as early as May. Labour's Starmer has said he will commit to finding time for for MPs to hold a debate and free vote on the issue of assisted dying. No doubt the lords will be involved and I couldn't help but notice ' Gods' officials in the House of Lords this Week. I think our British political system needs urgent overhaul as there's too many politicians who are detached from the dire suffering that many people face including people like us.

Reactions: Homo erectus
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
Year on year increases in suicide, cuts to MH services, charities at breaking point, children's support groups closed down and now Tory Starmer wants to make it even easier to kill ourselves. UK politics is beyond evil.
People who wanted to live are dying needlessly due to incompetence amongst other things and people who want to die because of disease, for example, are being forced to live. Of course the devil is in the detail, so.to speak about the proposal.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
People who wanted to live are dying needlessly due to incompetence amongst other things and people who want to die because of disease, for example, are being forced to live. Of course the devil is in the detail, so.to speak about the proposal.
Yeah I guess it depends how you read it. I guess he means help the elderly etc but I still can't trust Starmer after what he did to Corbyn and our party.

Also, I really don't understand these folks who call the UK anti suicide. To me it's absolutely brutal here, more pro suicide and encouraging people to kill themselves unless they make good money. Nothing is restricted here and there are no suicide prevention schemes any more. It's all charities trying their best but buckling under the demand.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Unfortunately, I believe that, no matter whatever the hell is going on within the british politics, I believe that they will never legalise assisted suicide for people like us. At best, they'll only restrict it so much to where people like us won't have any chance to qualify though I believe that they won't even legalise it to any extent to begin with. Pro life people are so cruel and I hate at how much they restrict peaceful suicide methods

L

lifewasawillowtv

You’re losing me
Nov 12, 2023
Unfortunately, I believe that, no matter whatever the hell is going on within the british politics, I believe that they will never legalise assisted suicide for people like us. At best, they'll only restrict it so much to where people like us won't have any chance to qualify though I believe that they won't even legalise it to any extent to begin with. Pro life people are so cruel and I hate at how much they restrict peaceful suicide methods
Yeah they'll say people like us "don't have the capacity to make such decisions because we aren't in a fit state of mind" 🙄 like my god and they wonder why people resort to such brutal methods to end their suffering somehow.

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
I'll believe it when I see it, Starmer is not exactly what I would call a 'man of principle'

Reactions: Rational man
sauan

sauan

Oct 13, 2022
I think that there was a bill in UK some years ago regarding the legalization of the assisted suicide, but the parliament rejected it.

Reactions: Rational man