• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

Pssdsucks

Mar 13, 2019
Where is suicide bridge/valley in the U.K. ?! I have been searching on here but couldn't find any names or address. Is it not allowed ?

J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
I think it's against the rules to tell people that

P

Pssdsucks

Mar 13, 2019
It didn't use to be.. but maybe I'm wrong

J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
I could be wrong too. And the UK is a big place so you need to be more specific

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
There are various locations, can you be more specific. UK has many bridges and cliffs that are hot spots and a place in London near the underground that is another hot spot but has had a safety fence put up

P

Pssdsucks

Mar 13, 2019
Yeah sorry, I remember something like there was a famous suicide valley in the U.K. which had a lot of media coverage etc. That was out of curiosity
but I am personally looking in London
There are various locations, can you be more specific. UK has many bridges and cliffs that are hot spots and a place in London near the underground that is another hot spot but has had a safety fence put up
Whereabouts is that underground station ?

Last edited:
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
I'm also curious to know which tube station it was

J

JustABunchOfAtoms

She/they
Jul 23, 2020
I think that if something makes it to a site as mainstream as Wikipedia they will probably have barriers put in place

S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
You're probably better looking across each valley then googling how high it is and putting it together this way. I know at least one over 200ft which I'm surprised aren't used more.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Archway Bridge is not possible now. There is a bar in the city where a few people have jumped (but how to avoid jumping on passers by?). London Bridge and Tower Bridge are riverside options. I don't know the success rates though.,.