TransfemCutter

TransfemCutter

She/her
Aug 2, 2024
About 3 weeks ago, I posted a story about me and my girlfriend planning our suicide together and how lucky I was to have someone to die in the arms of.
Turns out we've both come to the realization that we're actually terrible for each other and that we should probably break up. I can't believe we were planning our fucking future together and now I realize how terrible of a partner I am and now everything is being torn apart in front of me.
The last week I've just been having casual sex and orgies while drinking myself shit faced and doing drugs. I don't know what to do. I don't want to die alone. I'm so fucked. Goodbye to the past 4.5 years I guess..

• Hugs
Reactions: anopenwound and Ethel
anopenwound

anopenwound

I̸'̷m̵ ̸g̶o̷i̶n̵g̷ ̶h̵o̶m̶e̶.̵
Jul 27, 2024
I'm so sorry you've been going through this. I know the pain is unimaginable. I've been drinking as much as I can to get over the past year as well. You're not alone in here. I hope you can feel that.

Reactions: TransfemCutter
TransfemCutter

TransfemCutter

She/her
Aug 2, 2024
I'm so sorry you've been going through this. I know the pain is unimaginable. I've been drinking as much as I can to get over the past year as well. You're not alone in here. I hope you can feel that.
Thank you. I really needed that. I'm very lucky to have found this community

• Love
Reactions: anopenwound