bpdbunnygirl

bpdbunnygirl

Sep 19, 2023
broke up with my bf a couple days ago. used alcohol to numb the pain. now I'm out and feel more suicidal than ever. I have no idea what to even do with myself. I don't know how to cope. I think I'm just gonna take extra melatonin so I don't have to deal with this bs. I can just sleep everything away. I don't know what to do with myself. he has been my entire life for over a year. I don't know how to function and live without him.

• Hugs
Reactions: bipolar22, crxssedho3, NocturnILL and 12 others
girlwithflaxenhair0

girlwithflaxenhair0

seeking friends, or partner to ctb w in SoCal pm m
Sep 20, 2023
I'm really sorry :(

Reactions: Homo erectus and F&Inside
I

Ineedthis

Jul 28, 2023
That sounds tough, I'm sorry to hear that.

Reactions: Homo erectus
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
errr ever think how big the world is? that means there are a lot of men/women.

Reactions: NoFutureAnymore
F&Inside

F&Inside

🌊🌊🌊
Aug 9, 2023
Hi bpdbunnygirl.
A breakup can be one of the most painful things. I don't know if you've experienced a breakup before.
But we have to accept it and move forward.
Maybe that person wasn't the right one. Of course I wouldn't recommend taking refuge in alcohol.

Well I hope you feel better soon.

Reactions: Iguazu
Mene Tame

Mene Tame

Sep 21, 2023
I cant really relate unfortunately I've never had anyone by my side

Reactions: ViniTerrible
N

nessun_nome

Student
May 7, 2023
broke up with my bf a couple days ago. used alcohol to numb the pain. now I'm out and feel more suicidal than ever. I have no idea what to even do with myself. I don't know how to cope. I think I'm just gonna take extra melatonin so I don't have to deal with this bs. I can just sleep everything away. I don't know what to do with myself. he has been my entire life for over a year. I don't know how to function and live without him.

This is an awful experience and one of the most unpleasant things you can experience.

For me, I discovered that time does heal but it takes a while. In the meantime, do what your body needs, sleep etc.

I also look around and say to myself that millions have overcome this so you can too.

Take it easy and look after your needs. Be careful with the alcohol though.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be painful and hard to deal with what you are going through, I personally just don't believe that other people can be relied on after all. But anyway I wish you the best.

Reactions: Homo erectus
claraisnotcarol

claraisnotcarol

from dust to dust
Oct 4, 2023
I'm so sorry, as a bpd sister I really feel you. seriously. it was like having your wound.
I've been lately coping with the same methods since my ex blocked me and I even have a bf now, can you imagine? .
I'm with you, try to stay alone the less time possible and surround yourself with friends.
also, get rid of everything that reminds you of him

Reactions: Suicidebydeath, Ashu, Mrpickles and 3 others
Mene Tame

Mene Tame

Sep 21, 2023
Definitely, and i want to know a bit the person with who i will do it too. So its even harder haha
Nobody wants to kill themselves with me, i wish it was some kind of romantic suicide
Like a couple committing suicide like in the Japanese culture

Reactions: girlwithflaxenhair0 and haibane
C

cosnidering_ctb

Oct 4, 2023
Sorry to hear that. But I hope this will get better for you.
How old are you?

Last edited:
C

cosnidering_ctb

Oct 4, 2023
Should be getting better, eventually. At 18 everything is felt extremely strongly. I'd wait a bit before deciding there.

Reactions: Ashu
claraisnotcarol

claraisnotcarol

from dust to dust
Oct 4, 2023
Nobody wants to kill themselves with me, i wish it was some kind of romantic suicide
Like a couple committing suicide like in the Japanese culture
and it's also like, what if the other person backs up at the last minute? idk, the idea is so romantic, but so complicated

M

Mrpickles

Sep 29, 2023
Sorry to hear, breakups are very difficult. I've had my fair share of them. Almost always lead to wanting to CTB. However, thinking back, I see how it would have been a mistake. Because none of them were worth it. All it would accomplish is they would have felt bad for a few weeks and just moved on with their life. You will just be an afterthought. It's your life, your choice, I hope you find peace and happiness.

Reactions: Unbearable97
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
I'm sorry, but i guess that's for the better, as if i remember correctly, your bf wasn't exactly the healthiest partner.
But i understand your pain :)