• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Walilamdzii

Walilamdzii

-
Sep 19, 2021
So I am trying to figure out if there is a method that would work for ODing in front of someone, in a bit of a theatrical way. I essentially want the person to have to witness the OD because I blame them for my suicidality. I was thinking I could mix alcohol with GHB, but I was watching some GHB overdoses and it doesn't look graceful to say the least. Any ideas? Ideally I think it would have to just be something I could drink and so far this is the only thing I can think of.

• Hugs
Reactions: jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people โค๏ธ
Aug 28, 2022
How are you not going to be rescued if you OD in front of someone??

Reactions: Walilamdzii
Walilamdzii

Walilamdzii

-
Sep 19, 2021
How are you not going to be rescued if you OD in front of someone??
Well I was thinking that if it was a lot of GHB, I would go to their event, drink it, fall to the floor... they would have to notice, react, phone emergency services. I was thinking the effects of the GHB mixed with alcohol would probably be fairly immediate coma?

Reactions: jodes2
MidnightDream

MidnightDream

Warlock
Sep 5, 2022
I don't know enough about GHB to comment on its lethality when combined with alcohol or the dosage you would need to take, but i'm doubtful it would be as fast or as likely to succeed as you might be expecting. A quick google search also suggested a pretty unpleasant death if it were occur, like you've found yourself. Look into SN maybe? You're pretty much guaranteed to CTB if you take enough of it, seems pretty painless too whilst also being unpleasant for people to watch, but I don't think it would be as instant as you would need it to be. Maybe if you take it in private and then go to this person as you're about to collapse? Idk though, attempting to overdose with anything in front of anyone seems like a sure fire way to end up in a psych ward unless it's unstoppable like jumping or something. I feel like most ODs need at least some time to do their job.

Reactions: ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ and jodes2
Walilamdzii

Walilamdzii

-
Sep 19, 2021
I don't know enough about GHB to comment on its lethality when combined with alcohol or the dosage you would need to take, but i'm doubtful it would be as fast or as likely to succeed as you might be expecting. A quick google search also suggested a pretty unpleasant death if it were occur, like you've found yourself. Look into SN maybe? You're pretty much guaranteed to CTB if you take enough of it, seems pretty painless too whilst also being unpleasant for people to watch, but I don't think it would be as instant as you would need it to be. Maybe if you take it in private and then go to this person as you're about to collapse? Idk though, attempting to overdose with anything in front of anyone seems like a sure fire way to end up in a psych ward unless it's unstoppable like jumping or something. I feel like most ODs need at least some time to do their job.
Yeah, I guess so. If I was in the US I guess it would be easier to get a gun and shoot myself in front of him. I guess it might be more effective to try to write something highlighting the ways in which he contributed to my suicidality and publish it was a blog post that people can read or I somehow draw attention to with my death. It's a bit 13 reasons why I guess, but I want him linked to my death because he spent 3 and a half years driving me towards this.

๐Ÿ‘

๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

Enlightened
Aug 14, 2022
Sodium Azide.

Reactions: Cathy Ames
MidnightDream

MidnightDream

Warlock
Sep 5, 2022
Yeah, I guess so. If I was in the US I guess it would be easier to get a gun and shoot myself in front of him. I guess it might be more effective to try to write something highlighting the ways in which he contributed to my suicidality and publish it was a blog post that people can read or I somehow draw attention to with my death. It's a bit 13 reasons why I guess, but I want him linked to my death because he spent 3 and a half years driving me towards this.
Yeahhh idk it's not my style personally, but I understand where you're coming from. I think a fast acting poison is gonna be your best way to go if you don't have access to guns, but I would just be wary of following procedure to the T and not letting him see until the very last possible minute, otherwise you're risking him being the one to save your life and I get the feeling that's probably the exact opposite of what you want.

Reactions: Euthanza
Walilamdzii

Walilamdzii

-
Sep 19, 2021
So he puts on nights at a venue, so I guess in order not to be discovered immediately I could do it in the toilets of that place and then I would be discovered a bit later. But I even think I could OD and people would maybe just think I was drunk and again, not notice immediately. IDK.

Walilamdzii

Walilamdzii

-
Sep 19, 2021
Or somewhere near the venue. Maybe I can indicate in a note I leave his culpability.

almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019
The only thing I can think of that would be fairly immediate and irreversible (although terribly painful) would be cyanide...

Reactions: Walilamdzii