• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

omw/2/ctb

omw/2/ctb

Nothing in his life became him like the leaving it
Mar 29, 2019
A research team in America has partially revived the brains of pigs several hours after death and removal of the brain from the skull. The scientific community is buzzing about the implications for medical treatments, but I'm fascinated about the implications for the dead and dying...
The researchers were careful not to attempt to revive consciousness in the brain, but clearly that might be a future possibility...can you imagine consciousness in a brain already removed from a body?! The idea is as thrilling as it is terrifying to me.

• Wow
Reactions: Cevapcici, S5E51mbB, Cookiedough8956 and 4 others
T

TheREALDisgustingMe

Jul 21, 2018
Oh god, that IS terrifying.

Reactions: omw/2/ctb
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
I read that yesterday too. Didn't say the levels of electrical activity were nothing like enough to indicate consciousness?

M

MistakesHappen

Escapologist
Aug 29, 2018
  • Yay!
Reactions: Hhhh, Lifetimepunishment, not-2-b-the-answer and 10 others
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
  • Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Seaghost, EddieAllenPoe and 4 others
omw/2/ctb

omw/2/ctb

Nothing in his life became him like the leaving it
Mar 29, 2019
I read that yesterday too. Didn't say the levels of electrical activity were nothing like enough to indicate consciousness?
One of the articles quoted the doctor who ran the study saying that they deliberately avoided actions that might have restored consciousness and even had interventions ready in case it happened inadvertently. Freaks me out to think of the implications.

Reactions: Cevapcici
Moms_Spaghetti

Moms_Spaghetti

Dec 25, 2018
One of the articles quoted the doctor who ran the study saying that they deliberately avoided actions that might have restored consciousness and even had interventions ready in case it happened inadvertently. Freaks me out to think of the implications.
I wonder why they wouldnt want to try to revive consciousness, it's not like it was a human they were experimenting on or something.