thedarkgod11

thedarkgod11

Oct 13, 2023
I want to ctb by hanging as its the most effective method for me but what are the chances of getting brain damage or being a vegetable? Im very scared that if i fail that will happen to me

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Do you plan partial or full? Idk how high the chances are if you survive partial but basically brain damage occurs immediately once blood flow / oxygen flow into the brain is blocked. I'd say generally after not more than 5 minutes without oxygen irreversible damage is happening.

If you go with full suspension, make sure you r not found for at least 1h, make sure everything is perfectly prepared and the rope/knot can't losen and the anchor point can hold 3-4 times your body weight. Then full suspension is 100%, it's only about whether u pass out quickly or not once the chair is kicked.

Reactions: Unknown21, R_N and thedarkgod11
Division Day

Division Day

It's life that scares me to death
Oct 28, 2023
I wouldn't risk it unless you can basically guarantee at least a few hours before being found.

Reactions: thedarkgod11
π‘ͺπ’‰π’π’„π’π’‰π’π’π’Šπ’„

π‘ͺπ’‰π’π’„π’π’‰π’π’π’Šπ’„

ε€§ι“ε¦‚ι’ε€©οΌŒζˆ‘η‹¬δΈεΎ—ε‡Ίγ€‚
Jan 6, 2023
worrying & wondering abt the very same thing...
it depends on how much weight you put on your cervical vascular, how long you keep hanging, how tall & heavy you are, what hanging rope (or other rope-like things) you use and sooooo on...
anyway it's worth a try, hanging, i mean

Reactions: thedarkgod11