• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

26mmmm

Experienced
Feb 12, 2024
I've noticed people fear hanging because if something happens and you don't go through with it you might suffer from brain damage.

How bad is that really? Like would you go into a coma? Or could you still be intact just enough to be able to follow a backup plan like jumping or something - in case you we'rent rescued but failed due to other reasons.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
What causes brain damage is lack of oxygen to the brain. This will put you in a coma. Tests would be done. They'd mark you under the Glasgow coma score. Then it's up to your family what to do. If you don't wake up or do with not much quality of life then you need to write a note when you do it so it's got your wishes.

Reactions: rozeske and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Brain damage happens when there is a lack of oxygen/blood flow. That's the reason why people are dying using this method. The longer u have not enough blood/oxygen flowing through your brain the more damage is done.

Afaik irreversible brain damage can already happen after less than 3 minutes without oxygen.

Reactions: rozeske
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I've noticed people fear hanging because if something happens and you don't go through with it you might suffer from brain damage.

How bad is that really? Like would you go into a coma? Or could you still be intact just enough to be able to follow a backup plan like jumping or something - in case you we'rent rescued but failed due to other reasons.
Jumping will have to be rather high.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023

Brain damage from hanging doesn't happen when you don't go through with it. It happens when you have been hanging for enough time for brain cells to start dying and you are found and rescued.
You can find cases of brain damaged people from hanging on google. No you can not do another attempt after that.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Brain damage from hanging doesn't happen when you don't go through with it. It happens when you have been hanging for enough time for brain cells to start dying and you are found and rescued.
You can find cases of brain damaged people from hanging on google. No you can not do another attempt after that.
You're a goner either way. Are you in a country where you get free health care etc, if not the bills go to your next of kin (parents) I assume. Lots to consider

26mmmm

Experienced
Feb 12, 2024
What I meant is if you dont fully go through with it - meaning dont die - since the rope broke or something.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
What I meant is if you dont fully go through with it - meaning dont die - since the rope broke or something.
It is still the same. If your brain has been deprived of oxygen for long enough and the process is interrupted before you die, you could endup with brain damage.

Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
You can suffer brain damage from any method you do and fail.