• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kelimackie

kelimackie

bleh
Sep 22, 2023
yeah yeah another thread about BPD, I'm just so fucking tired of the flip floping

I want to kill myself, but then I don't want, and then I do, but then I want to wait 2 years, but then I say to hell with it, and then again

god damnit just do it already, it's so boring, I'm tired of this

I have everything I need, I just need to fast for 12h and then I can go, literally anywhere, do it on a fucking subway bathroom, just fucking do it

I'm clearly psychotic or disassociating ughhhh

• Hugs
Reactions: Nymph, asphyxiangel, lavender143once and 3 others
SleepySept

SleepySept

Nov 7, 2023
I feel you, yesterday made me realize I was going through a psychotic episode. I really hate looking crazy too and the worst part is I can't tell if I am or not.

• Hugs
Reactions: lavender143once and kelimackie
kelimackie

kelimackie

bleh
Sep 22, 2023
I feel you, yesterday made me realize I was going through a psychotic episode. I really hate looking crazy too and the worst part is I can't tell if I am or not.
it's really hard to distinguish what it's my real and what is just my mind messing with me, I just want to have some money to buy some stuff and then go

Reactions: lavender143once
gvmi

gvmi

Losing my sanity, and scared
Nov 9, 2023
yeah yeah another thread about BPD, I'm just so fucking tired of the flip floping

I want to kill myself, but then I don't want, and then I do, but then I want to wait 2 years, but then I say to hell with it, and then again

god damnit just do it already, it's so boring, I'm tired of this

I have everything I need, I just need to fast for 12h and then I can go, literally anywhere, do it on a fucking subway bathroom, just fucking do it

I'm clearly psychotic or disassociating ughhhh
I feel you, BPD fucking sucks. I'm so sorry

• Aww..
Reactions: lavender143once and kelimackie
JKFleck

JKFleck

Betrayed by my only friend, nothing left to lose
Oct 1, 2023
HAHAHAHAHAHA
"Why do you sound so selfish and lie so much?"
"It's because he told me I'm a liar so I sthought I'm a liar too and started lying all the time to fit the self-image he gave me"
"Why are you so manipulative??"
"Because he told me I'm manipulative"

Unstable self image go BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Used to have a very supportive friend but then he abandoned me as a reward for getting better now I wanna kms lmfao