EepyRina

EepyRina

Dec 25, 2023
I literally hate being alive. I ruin everything. I can't take criticism without feeling like my partner wants to leave me. I want them to leave and be happy but I don't want to be left again. Everyday I just wish I would stop breathing during the night, but I just can't help the anxiety of death keeping me up at night. I just want to die. I wish I could just kill myself, but even that is too difficult for me. I hate fearing being sad because of how painful it is. I'm so tired of this. I'm tired all the time.

I'm not sure my parents would care but I don't even feel like I'm worth the pain that I could potentially cause. What would my cat do?

I'm sorry, I'm not expecting replies just ranting is really nice and allows a small sense of reprieve.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: logi3535, kunikuzushi, sadwriter and 4 others
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
I literally hate being alive. I ruin everything. I can't take criticism without feeling like my partner wants to leave me. I want them to leave and be happy but I don't want to be left again. Everyday I just wish I would stop breathing during the night, but I just can't help the anxiety of death keeping me up at night. I just want to die. I wish I could just kill myself, but even that is too difficult for me. I hate fearing being sad because of how painful it is. I'm so tired of this. I'm tired all the time.

I'm not sure my parents would care but I don't even feel like I'm worth the pain that I could potentially cause. What would my cat do?

I'm sorry, I'm not expecting replies just ranting is really nice and allows a small sense of reprieve.
I get it,I worry about my dogs if I go.

• Aww..
Reactions: EepyRina