• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

uwantedangel

uwantedangel

Nov 14, 2023
Hey I'm new to this site

I have BPD, I'm physically disabled and I am ready to ctb
I don't really know how to do it though
I want it to be as painless as I can access, I've already dealt with enough
Where I live, things like helium and nitrogen aren't accessible, not in its purest form
It's cause of all the people who've attempted using those methods
I don't wanna go out seeking drugs either
Im thinking of smoking some of my medical to get rid of the nerves then doing partial hanging
I don't know how successful that is though
Please help
I can't access a lot, it's hard to leave my bed, my legs don't work properly and everything hurts

• Hugs
Reactions: leavingthesoultrap and ForgottenAgain
kelimackie

kelimackie

bleh
Sep 22, 2023
I don't know the extent of your disability, but I'd advice against hanging, since you would need to get on a chair and be able to maintain balance for a little while.

OD or poisoning seems a bit more safe, I don't know where you live, but maybe try getting access to SN, as it's fairly simple and doesn't demand any physical strength.

Reactions: r4z0r-prince
uwantedangel

uwantedangel

Nov 14, 2023
I don't know the extent of your disability, but I'd advice against hanging, since you would need to get on a chair and be able to maintain balance for a little while.

OD or poisoning seems a bit more safe, I don't know where you live, but maybe try getting access to SN, as it's fairly simple and doesn't demand any physical strength.
I've been seeing a lot about SN, but I don't know what it is
Mind filling me in?
Would it be something accessible in Australia

kelimackie

kelimackie

bleh
Sep 22, 2023
I've been seeing a lot about SN, but I don't know what it is
Mind filling me in?
Would it be something accessible in Australia
Sodium Nitrite is a salt used mostly in meats like sausages, it's extremely toxic in large quantities, and since it's a common ingredient in the making of these meats, it should be fairly easy to obtain.

Unfortunately in places like UK or US, it's not. I don't know about Australia though.

uwantedangel

uwantedangel

Nov 14, 2023
Sodium Nitrite is a salt used mostly in meats like sausages, it's extremely toxic in large quantities, and since it's a common ingredient in the making of these meats, it should be fairly easy to obtain.

Unfortunately in places like UK or US, it's not. I don't know about Australia though.
Honestly, I don't have the energy to seek out stuff

I think my legs are in okay enough condition to do partial hanging, they're not paralysed or anything
I just dont want it to fail

kelimackie

kelimackie

bleh
Sep 22, 2023
Honestly, I don't have the energy to seek out stuff

I think my legs are in okay enough condition to do partial hanging, they're not paralysed or anything
I just dont want it to fail
Do a few test drives before, that's what most people who choose that method do.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really so cruel and horrible how people aren't allowed to have the option to just die in peace to escape from all the suffering. I wish that there's a straightforward way to just leave, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

uwantedangel

uwantedangel

Nov 14, 2023
It's really so cruel and horrible how people aren't allowed to have the option to just die in peace to escape from all the suffering. I wish that there's a straightforward way to just leave, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.
It's unfortunate, I'm pretty sure where I live I could get medical assisted death on account of my BPD but it's so tedious to do
I'm feeling a bit better now, had a really bad patch there
But at the end of the day I'm probably still gonna take myself out eventually
Why delay the inevitable? Why keep letting someone suffer

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
It's unfortunate, I'm pretty sure where I live I could get medical assisted death on account of my BPD but it's so tedious to do
I'm feeling a bit better now, had a really bad patch there
But at the end of the day I'm probably still gonna take myself out eventually
Why delay the inevitable? Why keep letting someone suffer
Hey, I'm Australian too and hunting for SN. Lost my spinal curve and have neck damage. I will follow you!