BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Idk if anyone here remembers me much, this is my final farewell but for happier reasons.

Life has turned around for the better. It's been a struggle, an upward climb but I believe firmly I've made it out from the pit alive.

I surrendered my SN a few days ago to the police after hanging onto it for years. Tossed my blades after 18 months clean from self harm. I am no longer heavily medicated either. I have a new life these days.

I'm now laying beside my best friend of over a decade as I write this, blissfully in love and ready to grow, live and learn together. I am finally at peace with my mind, my soul and my heart.

The time has come to close my profile here. It's the last 'box' to tick off I guess. Thank you to anyone and everyone who I've ever interacted with, who's taken the time to check in on me, to listen to my rants and been a shoulder for my sadness over the years. This has been my solitude and my sanctuary and at times I truly believe I wouldn't be here if this place didn't exist.

Whenever life takes us all, whichever path we walk, do it with peace and love in your hearts. My extended SS family, much love and hugs.

I'll be here for another 12 or so hours in case anyone wants to stay in contact etc.

Thanks loves ❤️

BPD Barbie

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Life Is My Coffin, thgilrats, http-410 and 24 others
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Best wishes 🤗

• Love
Reactions: Shadow Life, Jumper Seoirse, BPD Barbie and 1 other person
Rounded Apathy

Rounded Apathy

Longing to return to stardust
Aug 8, 2022
Hi, we never interacted I believe but I have seen your cute Charmander around. Congratulations. What lovely news. It lifts my heart ever so slightly when I see long-time users leaving for reasons like this. Out of curiosity, did you ever see this as a possible outcome?

Best of luck. Hope you aren't forced back here

• Love
Reactions: Shadow Life, Jumper Seoirse and BPD Barbie
Jumper Seoirse

Jumper Seoirse

Student
Apr 8, 2022
Best of luck, happy you have turned a corner and are meds free and looking forward to the future.

Best wishes

Jumper Geo

• Love
Reactions: Shadow Life, BPD Barbie and AQUA
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
We never interacted but I'm truly happy for you and I wish you all the happiness and love in this world. You should be proud of yourself 🙏❤️

• Love
Reactions: Shadow Life, Jumper Seoirse and BPD Barbie
Grav

Grav

Wizard
Jul 26, 2020
Great to hear that things have turned around for you!

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Seoirse and BPD Barbie
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Hi folks,

Thanks for the comments, this people in this community are so lovely.

Hi, we never interacted I believe but I have seen your cute Charmander around. Congratulations. What lovely news. It lifts my heart ever so slightly when I see long-time users leaving for reasons like this. Out of curiosity, did you ever see this as a possible outcome?

Best of luck. Hope you aren't forced back here

To answer this quite simply; no. I honestly only saw death as a possible outcome, the only outcome. I couldn't see a way I could be happy, 'fix' myself and my problems. But, I guess I was wrong and just so buried under the weight of my issues that I couldn't see the potential. Sometimes it takes someone else looking in to show you the possibilities and the way out.

Gonna delete my profile now.

Thanks again to everyone. Take care.

Reactions: Jumper Seoirse and Regen
R

Regen

I stay in my power
Aug 20, 2020
I remember you. And I am really happy that you are doing so much better!!!

It is well researched that BPD can get much better over the course of many years. I used to have a lot of problems with self-harm too, now it's no longer an issue. There are situations when I think about it and would like to. Sometimes I then make the appropriate movement on my arm. Sometimes it helps me to think about how stupid it is to have to hide wounds, how ugly the scars look, which I then can not do the next days with injury.

18 months is really fantastic!!! Congratulations! And yes, love helps. Being able to engage in love is a great accomplishment.

Look for multiple pillars in life, I made the mistake of only relying on love and when it broke away it was dangerous.

BPD is not only a burden but also a gift, use the great depth of your heart. I wish you all the best, enjoy your life and seek help early if it is difficult. Deleting your account here is a great, right and brave step! Take care of yourself!!

• Love
Reactions: Shadow Life and Jumper Seoirse