• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

the witch’s lament

the witch’s lament

Sep 5, 2020
if my hands are bound behind me using high strength zip ties to a structure I can not move, would a plastic bag tightened with a zip tie be feasible? for some reason, I think discovery this way is less shocking than that of full suspension. the size of the bag would determine how long it would take, so a larger or smaller bag for less pain? just thinking about getting really drunk and setting it up to either pass out or just be less of a survivalist. how painful would this be? let me know what you think.

Reactions: ojinzo, Pandora_91 and snowman626
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Horrifying.
Hypercapnic alarm response.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Greenberg, zeroambition, GoodPersonEffed and 5 others
the witch’s lament

the witch’s lament

Sep 5, 2020
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: TheB0Ar, ojinzo, PrincessInWhite and 4 others
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
courtesy.
You're a bit cheeky aren't you? I've given you the name of the issue, I'm not here to write essays for you and others who can't be bothered to google it.

Reactions: Meditation guide and checkouttime
the witch’s lament

the witch’s lament

Sep 5, 2020
You're a bit cheeky aren't you? I've given you the name of the issue, I'm not here to write essays for you and others who can't be bothered to google it.
google.

it.

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
google.

it.
Right next time I won't bother telling you the issue regarding hypercapnic alarm response, etc, with the method and you can find out for yourself in agony and terror.

Reactions: Meditation guide
the witch’s lament

the witch’s lament

Sep 5, 2020
Right next time I won't bother telling you the issue regarding hypercapnic alarm response, etc, with the method and you can find out for yourself in agony and terror.
I knew what HAR is. somebody else didn't and you chose a strange way to arrange words in an attempt to educate. I mentioned the mechanism of courtesy and it seems like you haven't read up yet.

Reactions: PrincessInWhite, snowman626, defott and 1 other person
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I knew what HAR is. somebody else didn't and you chose a strange way to arrange words in an attempt to educate. I mentioned the mechanism of courtesy and it seems like you haven't read up yet.
If you already knew about it then why would you think of using such a dumb assed method to ctb?

Reactions: Meditation guide
the witch’s lament

the witch’s lament

Sep 5, 2020
If you already knew about it then why would you think of using such a dumb assed method to ctb?
asking for input is different than research. your input was valid, but somebody asked you about what you mentioned. it takes as much time to send a link as it does to put your dramatic punctuation and spacing in your response. so I'm not sure if you're calling me lazy or a dumbass but I resent both inferences and you could have left the question unanswered if not being a dick was the easier way.

Reactions: Life is pointless, PrincessInWhite, snowman626 and 2 others
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
What.

Ever.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide and the witch’s lament
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Life is pointless, ojinzo, PrincessInWhite and 3 others
AvaAdore

AvaAdore

When will it be?
Jul 20, 2020
If I didn't want to make an effort to to explain something I wouldnt respond.

Reactions: Life is pointless, ojinzo, PrincessInWhite and 3 others
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
courtesy.

It could be said it is courteous to also search things aswell!!!

now i v'e said this before on here, i understand people don't want to search stuff when they are feeling low/depressed/mental health whichever. but poeple have spent time and effort on providing information. you can't just expect people to start going looking for a link all the time (sometimes they will) when you could do it yourself. this wasn't even info that you had to search for, all you had to do is google!!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Greenberg and GoodPersonEffed
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
It could be said it is courteous to also search things aswell!!!

now i v'e said this before on here, i understand pope don't want to search stuff when they are feeling low/depressed/mental health whichever. but poeple have spent time and effort on providing information. you can't just expect people to start going looking for a link all the time (sometimes they will) when you could do it yourself. this wasn't even info that you had to search for, all you had to do is google!!
But then why bother to respond with a technical term, if, when someone asks what it means, you don't want to write a sentence briefly explaining it?

Reactions: ojinzo, snowman626 and the witch’s lament
the witch’s lament

the witch’s lament

Sep 5, 2020
you can't just expect people to start going looking for a link all the time (sometimes they will) when you could do it yourself. this wasn't even info that you had to search for, all you had to do is google!!
I agree with this. but trying to have your bit of theatrics by saying
"google.

it."
is not necessary, and not constructive to a conversation.

• Yay!
Reactions: ojinzo, PrincessInWhite, snowman626 and 2 others
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I agree with this. but trying to have your bit of theatrics by saying
"google.

it."
is not necessary, and not constructive to a conversation.

right so here's an example. what you 'read' the reply as coming across. i actually didn't read it the same!! its a problem with the internet!

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Why would we be obligated to put links in our answers? It would involve having to google it ourselves to provide content but that isn't a rule of the site. Such a demand would stop me from giving any answers to others after that.

the witch’s lament

the witch’s lament

Sep 5, 2020
right so here's an example. what you 'read' the reply as coming across. i actually didn't read it the same!! its a problem with the internet!
"just google it. a lot of info out there." has a better ring to it, and probably takes less time to devise than making someone feel stupid.
Why would we be obligated to put links in our answers? It would involve having to google it ourselves to provide content but that isn't a rule of the site. Such a demand would stop me from giving any answers to others after that.
I don't disagree. I was not the one who asked the question. but if it's such a hassle to respond in a simple and courteous way then why trouble yourself by responding at all?

AvaAdore

AvaAdore

When will it be?
Jul 20, 2020
I did a search for hypercapnic response and found a useful article. Here's the most useful part:
If I was going to rank the ways I'd choose to die, this would be my choice:
  1. Massive laceration to the carotid artery - the drop in blood pressure would cause instant unconsciousness, and death would swiftly follow
  2. Diamorphine or fentanyl overdose - while this effectively kills through respiratory arrest, which is the same as asphyxiation, you would almost certainly die quickly and painlessly, unconscious
  3. Nitrogen (or other inert gas - e.g. helium) - to breathe this gas until you lost consciousness would require a certain amount of steely resolve, to not tear off the bag or mask. Completely painless, but requiring 2 or 3 minutes that would be psychologically unpleasant.
  4. Potassium cyanide - this would produce a relatively swift and certain death, but there may be some minutes of pain and discomfort
The poisons arsenic, ricin and strychnine, along with the nerve agents botulinum, sarin and venomous agent X, would all have undesirably slow or indirect ways of killing you - for example, inhibiting your ability to breathe. To die by these deadly agents would be most undesirable, given the suffering in your final moments.
Point blank gunshots to the head can miss major blood vessels and parts of the brain that control your vital organs, and as such, very many people have survived attempted suicide using a gun. This is probably largely to do with Hollywood portrayals of suicides being committed by putting the gun in your mouth: liable to result in the bullet missing the spinal cord and anything else important, and just leaving a hole in the back of your head/neck. Painful, but not fatal.
Therefore, without the assistance from a person with anatomical and surgical knowledge, to sever your carotid artery, and without the access to the controlled (illegal) substances of diamorphine and fentanyl, your best option is to obtain a canister of wine preserver gas, a large plastic bag and some duct tape. Filling the bag with the gas, you would place it over your head, top up the gas as much as possible and then tape it airtight around your neck. You should lose consciousness within minutes and die soon after that - completely painlessly. A home remedy to euthanise yourself.
Many dentists who commit suicide breathe nitrous oxide - laughing gas - through a mask until they lose consciousness and asphyxiate.
The problem with a home made pill cocktail - opiates to stop your breathing and benzodiazepines and Z-drugs (zopiclone, zolpidem) to keep you unconscious - is that your stomach needs to break down many many pills and for their contents to enter your bloodstream rapidly, without you vomiting. Augmenting with alcohol may increase the ability of the opiates to stop you breathing, and assist in keeping you unconscious, but there is a fairly big time window where you might be discovered and there are a number of variables that make the result more unpredictable than is acceptable, if you've made the final decision to euthanise yourself.
As you can see, those who are thinking about ending a life have much to consider, even if it's just a pig to make bacon out of. I would prefer my pigs to be killed with pure nitrogen gas, than pure CO2. In actual fact, even though the halal practice of slitting an animal's throat looks barbaric, it's very humane, for the reasons explained above - it would be my first choice, for myself.
Gas chambers, animal and human euthanasia - you're welcome.

Tags: #suicide

0 stars 9 comments

I don't want to get into much detail, as this is regarding a particularly dark time in my life. However, I can assure you that an overdose of Diamorphine (heroin) is absolutely painless, euphoric even. If I had to pick how I'd have to go, an overdose of Intravenous opiates seems to be the most favorable.

• Love
Reactions: ojinzo, Life is pointless, LonelyNick and 2 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
if it's such a hassle to respond in a simple and courteous way then why trouble yourself by responding at all?
Maybe they didn't think it required research to be provided along with the answer.
Sometimes it's too much trouble to type more than a word or two but we still want to give an answer. I don't think we should criticize if someone gives an answer by saying it's not good enough but that's just me.

the witch’s lament

the witch’s lament

Sep 5, 2020
Maybe they didn't think it required research to be provided along with the answer.
Sometimes it's too much trouble to type more than a word or two but we still want to give an answer. I don't think we should criticize if someone gives an answer by saying it's not good enough but that's just me.
are you saying "hypercapnic alarm response" is a string of words that make sense to a laymen reader?

Reactions: snowman626
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
are you saying "hypercapnic alarm response" is a string of words that make sense to a laymen reader?
No I'm just saying they have no obligation to explain things if they don't want to. We all have the same ability to look things up on google.

the witch’s lament

the witch’s lament

Sep 5, 2020
No I'm just saying they have no obligation to explain things if they don't want to.
I agree with you 100%. I feel the same way sometimes. I just don't respond. I don't make an effort to belittle someone by insinuating "you just figure it out, I don't have the time to explain."

Reactions: snowman626
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I just don't respond ‍♂ I don't make an effort to belittle someone by insinuating "you just figure it out, I don't have the time to explain."
I wouldn't feel belittled by that. I understand if they don't have time to explain. I am for example doing two things at once much of the time I'm here and this isn't as if it's a college class where we are being graded on our answers. We are all able to do as little or as much as we want.

the witch’s lament

the witch’s lament

Sep 5, 2020
I wouldn't feel belittled by that. I understand if they don't have time to explain. I am for example doing two things at once much of the time I'm here and this isn't as if it's a college class where we are being graded on our answers. We are all able to do as little or as much as we want.
sure. it's always easier to respond than it is to not.

the witch’s lament

the witch’s lament

Sep 5, 2020
I saw a video yesterday where a man was staggering around in a courtyard, with a huge knife, and sawed through the side of his neck with it and gallons of blood ran down the front of his shirt but for at least another five or ten minutes he continued to stagger around stabbing at his stomach and alternately slicing randomly at his neck.
link? lol

Reactions: Ghost2211