LifeIsACurse

LifeIsACurse

Jun 24, 2019
Hi, never really posted here in a while.
After a few unsuccessful attempts I tried to fix myself. Started this account when I was 18 and now I'm 22. The last 3 years I decided to transition. Its not going well and the initial joy has been crushed by reality.
Despite over 2 years of hormones, legal and social transition, I still look like a man. No amount of surgery (even if I could afford it) would save me.
No matter how hard I try I always end back up here...

What are the more reliable methods these days that don't require off the counter meds, gives me a peaceful death and isn't too hard to mess up?

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, Praestat_Mori and AbusedInnocent
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you have to suffer, but anyway I wish you all the best, to me it really is cruel how people have to suffer so much in this existence.

• Love
Reactions: LifeIsACurse
Glenferd666

Glenferd666

Aug 23, 2024
Hi, never really posted here in a while.
After a few unsuccessful attempts I tried to fix myself. Started this account when I was 18 and now I'm 22. The last 3 years I decided to transition. Its not going well and the initial joy has been crushed by reality.
Despite over 2 years of hormones, legal and social transition, I still look like a man. No amount of surgery (even if I could afford it) would save me.
No matter how hard I try I always end back up here...

What are the more reliable methods these days that don't require off the counter meds, gives me a peaceful death and isn't too hard to mess up?
Partial or full suspension hanging.

Reactions: Worndown and LifeIsACurse
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Well, we are all born to die. Just a fact.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I'm sure you don't look as manly as you think you do. You have to remember that even a lot of cis-women get mistaken for being men due to how narrow our views on womanhood are. I mean, not that long ago there were a bunch of idiots trying to argue that a female boxer in the Olympics was trans because she didn't fit their standards of feminity. I've heard of a lot of people of colour, especially black, brown women, and female athletes, who have had similar issues with it. It's a pretty common problem that has sadly been worsening as of late. Don't try to hold yourself to a standard that not even most cis-women are able to meet.

LifeIsACurse

LifeIsACurse

Jun 24, 2019
I'm sure you don't look as manly as you think you do. You have to remember that even a lot of cis-women get mistaken for being men due to how narrow our views on womanhood are. I mean, not that long ago there were a bunch of idiots trying to argue that a female boxer in the Olympics was trans because she didn't fit their standards of feminity. I've heard of a lot of people of colour, especially black, brown women, and female athletes, who have had similar issues with it. It's a pretty common problem that has sadly been worsening as of late. Don't try to hold yourself to a standard that not even most cis-women are able to meet.
I wish it was a higher standard, but it's not. I shouldn't have these issues after all.
None of my friends have these issues around me, they can live rather happily. The only benefit I have is that people are more afraid to give me crap due to my piercings.

• Hugs
Reactions: EvisceratedJester