• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Chalken

Chalken

Decaying
Nov 20, 2018
Is anyone else completely and utterly bored with everything? I know that anhedonia is a symptom of depression, but man... Video games, TV shows, anime, movies, novels. Boring. Nothing but pointless filler to distract yourself from reality. Everything that I used to love doing feels like a chore now and I spend my days lying in bed with music on my headphones to drown out the noise in my head. My time is running out.

Reactions: 15dec and throwaway777
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
I'm the same way. I'm just biding my time. I don't enjoy anything anymore.

Reactions: throwaway777, Chalken and suffering
suffering

suffering

Too p*ssy to end it, too suicidal to leave
Aug 17, 2018
I feel you.
I know that anhedonia is a symptom of depression
That's how the big majority of people try to make it look like, in order to protect their illusions. It's not a matter of 'depression', it's reality.

Reactions: throwaway777 and Chalken
Bebophunny

Bebophunny

The only thing I'll miss is whiskey.
May 20, 2019
Done trying to convince myself that it's going to change. Reality is disappointing no mater how many distractions you have.

Reactions: soda_pressed, throwaway777 and Alchemist
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
People keep telling me to do what I enjoy find a job I enjoy...what if I enjoy nothing now.

Bebophunny

Bebophunny

The only thing I'll miss is whiskey.
May 20, 2019
People keep telling me to do what I enjoy find a job I enjoy...what if I enjoy nothing now.
I think it becomes more about what brings you peace, whatever that may be. Keeping you in my thoughts sweetie <3

• Hugs
Reactions: Worthless_nobody
WOODESITY

WOODESITY

Experienced
Mar 15, 2019
nothing brings enjoyment, I've tried watching anime but didn't last more than day, I see entertainment and activities as tool to distract myself from facing reality but it's just matter of time, it's all meaningless and it'll always be. It's just too fucking hard to be with my thoughts thinking about whole this fucked up life and facing reality, So I guess I'll keep trying distracting myself until I find and plan suicide without traumatizing and hurting others

Reactions: Worthless_nobody and throwaway777