physics

physics

Jun 12, 2023
Everything seems boring, at this point I feel like a mannequin. Only things I do in boredom is sleep since I'm alone all the time. Even my ex stated "you're such a bore out of anger when 7 months in our relationship", lmao I broke up (this was 4 months ago) and had no "missing her". I feel isolated even though I talk to my friends, I eat but I'm never mentally hungry, I'm just a fake person. I cannot escape this crippling boredom without CTB, can't even get the resources for CTB here easily. This world is a hell.
I sometimes plan on telling my "friends" indirectly that I'm pretending to like them so that when I CTB they wouldn't care much

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: medmaksi, tora, GreenTree and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existing here certainly can be so torturous, I find it so horrible how it's purposely made so difficult to be free from everything, it must be so dreadful feeling trapped in that situation.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: tora, physics and Daxter_87
physics

physics

Jun 12, 2023
Existing here certainly can be so torturous, I find it so horrible how it's purposely made so difficult to be free from everything,
I feel you. How are you and your situation?

• Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87
ZoloftSüchtig

ZoloftSüchtig

„We can olive together“
Apr 9, 2023
I relate a lot. Sleeping is also what I try to do. But when extremely bored, even that can be hard, or maybe it's just that my body is incapable of sleeping more after already having slept 15hours.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: medmaksi, Daxter_87 and physics
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I feel you. How are you and your situation?
I'm still just tired of feeling trapped in the same futile and undesirable existence as usual, dreading what lies ahead and always wishing for eternal sleep.

• Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87
physics

physics

Jun 12, 2023
I'm still just tired of feeling trapped in the same futile and undesirable existence as usual, dreading what lies ahead and always wishing for eternal sleep.
that sucks, sorry if this is rude but why not CTB then?

RasinBoxECT

RasinBoxECT

idk what I'm doing
Jun 26, 2023
I'm right there with you. My depression has killed my interest in pretty much everything. I've got one or two things left to cross of my bucket list but I don't expect them to help. I'm just kind of hoping they will. And if not I'll ctb.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
that sucks, sorry if this is rude but why not CTB then?
There are people who frequently ask this question and seem unaware of how difficult suicide is so I made a thread that explains this. Sadly suicide isn't as straightforward as just choosing to leave this world.

• Love
Reactions: physics