F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Oh god! Everything falls apart all at same time lol! I'm having a strange reaction to hormones they put in my glute or whatever. I have not been able to sleep for days now. It's making me stress and overreact more than normal. All my primitive coping strategies just all come out. I act like an immature child lol! Everything seems like it's way worse than it might objectively be because I cannot control my reactions and emotions. Anyway I'm waiting for them to call back.

• Hugs
Reactions: charlottewilts, BPD_LE, Sensei and 1 other person
TheDevilsAngel

TheDevilsAngel

LetMeFree
Apr 22, 2019
Oh god! Everything falls apart all at same time lol! I'm having a strange reaction to hormones they put in my glute or whatever. I have not been able to sleep for days now. It's making me stress and overreact more than normal. All my primitive coping strategies just all come out. I act like an immature child lol! Everything seems like it's way worse than it might objectively be because I cannot control my reactions and emotions. Anyway I'm waiting for them to call back.
Hope you feel better soon... I can relate with the mood swings ...it sucks!!.. :hug: :heart: :hug:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LegaliseIt!, BPD_LE and Final Escape
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
Hope you feel better soon... I can relate with the mood swings ...it sucks!!.. :hug: :heart: :hug:
Yep, me too. It's an exhausting roller-coaster ride :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Final Escape, TheDevilsAngel and LegaliseIt!