GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
So yeah this time a couple nights ago I was hammered and once again thinking booze was my saviour (there's a thread in Recovery). Will I never learn? I just don't know when to stop. In a blackout I posted a ton of depressive/suicidal crap on Facebook and had a phone convo with my dad at 2am. Facebook deleted one of my posts (someone reported me) but the rest were to be my delightful next day's reading materials.

I got through the hangover with thankfully not so much anxiety (like it used to be) but depression hit me like a ton of bricks today: it's been brutal.

Until next time I guess...

• Hugs
Reactions: Privatehell, Ren Elsie Jewelria, _Minsk and 3 others
Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Lost Tigeress In A Human Body
Jul 30, 2020
So yeah this time a couple nights ago I was hammered and once again thinking booze was my saviour (there's a thread in Recovery). Will I never learn? I just don't know when to stop. In a blackout I posted a ton of depressive/suicidal crap on Facebook and had a phone convo with my dad at 2am. Facebook deleted one of my posts (someone reported me) but the rest were to be my delightful next day's reading materials.

I got through the hangover with thankfully not so much anxiety (like it used to be) but depression hit me like a ton of bricks today: it's been brutal.

Until next time I guess...
Hi Friend
Oh Boy! That Will Be Me In Morning I Keep Thinking Cider Is My Saviour Off My Face Right Now Seeing Stars I Just Seem To Pass Out Probably Cause Of Meds But I Hope You Feel Better Soon Mate It's Been Tough On You x

Peace & Hugs :hug:

Last edited:
Reactions: GravityUtilizer
RedDEE

RedDEE

Life sucks and then you die.
May 10, 2019
I used to get blackout hammered drunk. Now I only drink beer. I can drink a whole 12 twelve pack of beer, over the course of about 4 hours. Then eat something, drink some water, and go to bed.

I wake up, no hangover, and I haven't done a bunch of crazy shit.

Reactions: GravityUtilizer
Ren Elsie Jewelria

Ren Elsie Jewelria

I sneezed!
Aug 30, 2020
That means heading down into the dark sea of alcoholism. Your choice, guys.

Privatehell

Privatehell

Mar 3, 2020
Totally relate to this. Sending good vibes