BellaKAT

BellaKAT

Student
May 20, 2018
for sept 30th to oct 2 - 2 nights should be enough. I have been a bit wish washy so I can cancel if I need to but right now this feels good, I kinda wish they had availability tonight. Any tips for getting up the courage? I'm nervous but calm I know it's the right thing I just hope I'm able to go through with it.

Reactions: lv-gras, Ashpac, mattwitt and 5 others
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
how you gonna ctb? Hell ive done that before. Staying at a hotel is great. My ctb didn't work when i was at the hotel but I enjoyed the stay. I wouldn't sweat it hotels are so chill. Get some alcohol to drink in your room. I do it all the time.

Reactions: lv-gras, Ashpac, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
May I ask what method you are using? Prep will vary from method to method

Reactions: lv-gras
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
May I ask what method you are using? Prep will vary from method to method
My first attempt was trying to hang myself in my hotel room. I panicked and couldn't pull it off. I didn't do it properly. 2nd attempt was with a gun. I got too drunk and ran out of time. My dad found me and took my gun. I'll prepare one more time. I plan on hanging this time but properly (partial suspension).

Reactions: lv-gras, Ashpac and Iwant2sleepforever
T

TheLastStraw

May 10, 2018
Are you doing a local hotel?

If you aren't in a big hurry and have the finances my humble suggestion is to book a hotel and make a nice road trip before you ctb, it is what I plan to do

In Any case best of luck, I'll join you in the peaceful void of nothingness soon enough

Reactions: Iwant2sleepforever, Phro and Deadinside24
P

Phro

Student
Sep 1, 2018

If you aren't in a big hurry and have the finances my humble suggestion is to book a hotel and make a nice road trip before you ctb, it is what I plan to do

In Any case best of luck, I'll join you in the peaceful void of nothingness soon enough
That's what I did before my last attempt. I booked a stay at a nice Hilton, ate well, and tried to end things on an upbeat note. The attempt failed but I'll be trying again pretty soon.

Reactions: Iwant2sleepforever
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
That's what I did before my last attempt. I booked a stay at a nice Hilton, ate well, and tried to end things on an upbeat note. The attempt failed but I'll be trying again pretty soon.
Hilton's are legit.

Reactions: Iwant2sleepforever and Phro
BellaKAT

BellaKAT

Student
May 20, 2018
how you gonna ctb? Hell ive done that before. Staying at a hotel is great. My ctb didn't work when i was at the hotel but I enjoyed the stay. I wouldn't sweat it hotels are so chill. Get some alcohol to drink in your room. I do it all the time.
N is my method. I don't really have hundreds of dollars to blow so if I'm gonna book it I'd like to do it

Reactions: mattwitt and Dead_Inside
BellaKAT

BellaKAT

Student
May 20, 2018

It's local yes, I'm just scared of wasting money and traveling if I don't through with it. I'm thinking a more local spot might feel more comfy and make ctb easier..but maybe the opposite is true

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
for sept 30th to oct 2 - 2 nights should be enough. I have been a bit wish washy so I can cancel if I need to but right now this feels good, I kinda wish they had availability tonight. Any tips for getting up the courage? I'm nervous but calm I know it's the right thing I just hope I'm able to go through with it.

Best of luck to you … may you find peace. :)

Reactions: mattwitt
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
It's local yes, I'm just scared of wasting money and traveling if I don't through with it. I'm thinking a more local spot might feel more comfy and make ctb easier..but maybe the opposite is true

I was also thinking of doing it local. I don't really want to drive to far either.

Reactions: mattwitt
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018

You will know if it's time ... sounds stupid and vague. But it will settle out and you will find happiness in the time before and calm in the act. If you can't wait for that, then the usual alcohol and benzodiazepines will settle out anxiety (just don't use too much). You can pull courage from all of us ... I give you whatever luck I have and all the courage I had in my attempts.

It doesn't matter if this just ends up being a comfortable get away for you. I don't know you at all.... But I know you must be incredibly hurt and I know that is hard to be alive with. It drains everything. You need a break. You want a permanent one, but believe me even a day is a relief.

Reactions: lv-gras, BellaKAT and akosineenee
Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Господи помилуй — мир в Україні!
Sep 7, 2018
Would it be a good idea to leave behind in an envelope in one's hotel room a big tip (maybe US$100) for the hotel staff when one is about to ctb? I think that whoever has to discover one's body and whoever has to clean up deserves a sizable tip. When and if I hang myself, I would probably check in at a nice hotel, fairly local, to ctb. (I am on SSI and cannot afford to travel very far -- though I wish I had enough money to travel abroad before I return to the US to ctb.)

Reactions: leader-akiko, Marystevenson1001 and akosineenee
BellaKAT

BellaKAT

Student
May 20, 2018
You will know if it's time ... sounds stupid and vague. But it will settle out and you will find happiness in the time before and calm in the act. If you can't wait for that, then the usual alcohol and benzodiazepines will settle out anxiety (just don't use too much). You can pull courage from all of us ... I give you whatever luck I have and all the courage I had in my attempts.

It doesn't matter if this just ends up being a comfortable get away for you. I don't know you at all.... But I know you must be incredibly hurt and I know that is hard to be alive with. It drains everything. You need a break. You want a permanent one, but believe me even a day is a relief.
Thank you.

BellaKAT

BellaKAT

Student
May 20, 2018
Would it be a good idea to leave behind in an envelope in one's hotel room a big tip (maybe US$100) for the hotel staff when one is about to ctb? I think that whoever has to discover one's body and whoever has to clean up deserves a sizable tip. When and if I hang myself, I would probably check in at a nice hotel, fairly local, to ctb. (I am on SSI and cannot afford to travel very far -- though I wish I had enough money to travel abroad before I return to the US to ctb.)
Id be concerned the money would just be pulled as evidence by police but it's a nice idea. No harm into doing It though

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Id be concerned the money would just be pulled as evidence by police but it's a nice idea. No harm into doing It though

I was wondering about that as well.

Reactions: BellaKAT
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
idk how you can be so generous in that type of situation.

Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Господи помилуй — мир в Україні!
Sep 7, 2018
idk how you can be so generous in that type of situation.

It makes sense to me that those who have to deal with discovering a dangling corpse in a hotel room and those who have to clean up afterwards deserve a financial reward for their pains. I would not want family or friends to discover my corpse if and when I ctb: that would be too devastating for them.

Reactions: BellaKAT
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
It makes sense to me that those who have to deal with discovering a dangling corpse in a hotel room and those who have to clean up afterwards deserve a financial reward for their pains. I would not want family or friends to discover my corpse if and when I ctb: that would be too devastating for them.
I'm at that point where I don't care. Although I do not want to do it in the house with them.

Reactions: lv-gras