LazarusOpus

LazarusOpus

L0st
Dec 9, 2023
I saw on here a thread about "where did it all go wrong". I think it started when I began thinking about my future. I hate the idea of needing to have a job, to work not out of passion but out of necessity, I don't see any accomplishments or goals to strive for,,,, I feel numb thinking about modern life and stuff like that. there's so many things about myself and about others that I need to figure out but the world won't let me stop and think. once my body is gone I don't need the worlds permission anymore,,.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Caramelized, Forever Sleep and flowers in the mist
ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
I saw on here a thread about "where did it all go wrong". I think it started when I began thinking about my future. I hate the idea of needing to have a job, to work not out of passion but out of necessity, I don't see any accomplishments or goals to strive for,,,, I feel numb thinking about modern life and stuff like that. there's so many things about myself and about others that I need to figure out but the world won't let me stop and think. once my body is gone I don't need the worlds permission anymore,,.
Yup. Often, I think about learning things and I just end up stopping because I don't care. I'd only do it for marketing reasons and any passion I might of had is poof! Gone. It's not fun, and I can't delude myself into believing this has purpose or value. I work 2 jobs and just barely keep and apartment to my own and I'm completely dead inside... why? I don't even drive or own and nor do I live a luxurious life style, so why the fuck am I working so much I'm a husk of a human being for so little? 1+1=2 but nowadays we've convinced each other it needs to come out to 10 or 100 at minimum and I'm not up for it

Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
This is why I'm here, actually. I slowly transitioned into a functioning, useful member of society and…I can't handle it. My first real job, interacting with people who aren't as sensitive as I am, failing to sleep on a schedule, being expected to put my work before my actual fuckimg life. It's all so painful. It's all so exhausting. I usually survive off 6 or so hours for 2 days of work, this isn't livable for someone like me. Maybe I have insomnia or something, I'm not sure, but I'm throwing away the only thing I have to live for in order to survive: happiness. I am expecting to do this until I die.

Fuck that. I'll get all the sleep I want when I'm dead, and nobody will guilt me for doing what I am supposed to. The pain will end.

• Love
Reactions: Caramelized