• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Deicius

Dec 1, 2023
Behold the tragic entanglement of human bonds, akin to voluntary incarceration where the unfettered essence of one's being is constrained within the rigid confines of societal expectations. Like a captive moth ensnared in the sticky web of conformity, individuals sacrifice the authenticity of their true selves upon the altar of communal acceptance, breeding a counterfeit persona to satiate the insatiable hunger for belonging and security.

Thus, humanity succumbs to the insidious embrace of this parasitic relationship, wherein the symbiotic exchange of validation and recognition exacts a harrowing toll on the individual's autonomy and identity. As Friedrich Nietzsche lamented, "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."

In this existential drama, the self is rendered a mere husk, drained of its intrinsic vitality and sentenced to perpetual servitude to the whims of societal conformity. As Albert Camus mused, "In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer." Yet, amidst the bleak panorama of human existence, a flicker of resilience persists—a silent rebellion against the relentless tide of conformity, a defiant whisper of existential defiance.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Forever Sleep, SexyIncél and sserafim